Jungkook grabbed her hand, practically hauling her out of the vortex of concepts that she had unknowingly entered.

"Hey, remember, you can tell me anything." His body now facing hers, eyes begging for some sort of information.

How was he supposed to make it better if he didn't know the source of her predicaments?

Devora looked at their holding hands, squeezing him for support. "Right. It's just... I never really told you about how I really was back then."

"How you really were?" Jungkook repeated, confused.

"I used to stress eat, yes. But, I was also overweight." She sighed, letting go of all her bottled-up feelings. "It was bad, I could never eat in public places, terrified that somebody would say something to me, or scold my parents."

She told him more about the issues she faced when she was younger, the insults and criticism she had to endure in middle school, and half her years of high school.

How almost nobody knew her, and once she began to lose weight for herself — guys from middle school would compliment her. They would act as though everything they had put her through were mere jokes, and just children being children.

She told him how at some point weight loss was always on her mind. How she had to weigh one twenty, or she would still be considered bigger even if it was off just by a couple of numbers.

Of course, after many years of dealing with it all, she apprehended what truly mattered.

Surviving off salads wasn't the lifestyle she wanted, and how patronizing it was to obsess over numbers the scales labeled her as.

These were challenging sentiments to speak upon.

And the only person she ever talked to was gone.

Devora was handing Jungkook a side of herself that she never revealed to anyone.

A side of herself that she embedded deep inside a box of untouched recollections and sentiments.

"I know how hard it is for you to tell me these things. I'm beyond grateful that you trust me with something like this." His eyes never left hers. "But, I just wanna say that you going through this wouldn't ever change how I feel about you."

"You have stretch marks, guess what? I don't mind, I like you for you. I don't pick and choose the things I like you for. You're amazing, and anything different you try to change about yourself out of hatred is when you need to stop and take a minute to appreciate yourself."

Her glowering lips struggled, breaking themselves into a smile. "I- thank you. It's difficult to find some things to like about myself sometimes."

"But nobody said it would be easy. Believe me, sometimes I can't find good things about myself, either." He told her honestly.

That propelled her into obscurity.

He couldn't find anything good about himself?

There were countless wondrous traits that he had.

"I can name a million amazing traits you have." Devora clarified. "You're such a kind person with a big heart. That's one." Fixing her hand above his shoulder.

"And you have a flourishing personality, growing from the good and bad." He grabbed her hand that went on his shoulder, putting it up to his lips.

Her breath was captured in the fire that kindled in her chest, his silky lips outlining the ridged lines of her knuckles.

"Devora." His delicate voice rippled against her ears.

"I don't care that you have stretch marks. They're part of you, and I like you." His hand traced to the side of her covered stomach, pinpointing the area where they were located. "And since I like you, that means I like everything that comes with you."

His hands latched over her hips, pulling her body closer to him, her legs straddled his lap.

Her hands remained on his shoulders, heart pounding in destruction from how close their bodies were.

Their bodies nestled in specific areas, touching chest to chest, and pelvic area.

His hands were kept on the area of her stretch marks, his hands kept warm inside the large jacket she wore, squeezing onto the side of her shorts.

"I like everything about you, too." Her hands inched up to his cheeks, her pinky stayed at the rims of his sharp jaw, his cheekbone sitting perfectly in the palm of her hand.

His supple lips kissed the center of her wrist. Keeping his doe eyes low on her steaming face in the process of showering her hand with kisses.

"I just... I have to know." She kept his face in direction with hers, not wanting him to look away. "I like you, and you like me."

He nodded, placing his hand above hers.

"Then, what are we? I don't think I can just stay friends with you. I don't want to." Devora admitted, ignoring the flutter that clustered her chest. "Not after this, not after all the moments that we shared with each other."

His hands moved from her hips to her lower back, rubbing his chilling hands over her warm body.

He dawdled his hands over the side of her thigh, following the bumps of her curves, capturing the true form of her body.

His hand grabbed her upper thigh, feeling her vanish against his captivating touch, like butter bleeding its oils above a sweltering pan.

"You're my girlfriend." He elucidated. "And I'm your boyfriend."

˚。⋆ ୨୧⋆。˚