Chapter 9 - Change

Start from the beginning

She hugged me quickly and I hugged her back feeling relaxed. I'm so glad this didn't turn into some cat fight, because I wasn't wearing the appropriate dress for it!

[Justin's POV]

Wow! I was dumbfounded!

Not in a million years I would've guessed that my ex and girlfriend would make up and become friends! I was truly impressed by these girls! Especially by Crystal!

"So I guess no cat fights then?" Quinn sighed as he stood beside me and watched Crystal and Leslie hugging each other.

"I guess not." I said surprised, but feeling relieved.

*** A couple of weeks later ***

Only a week was left before I had to return home and go back to school. Summer was coming to its end and I only had a few more days left before leaving Crystal.

"Do you really think long distance relationships work?" Crystal asked as her head rested on my chest while a movie played on Quinn's big screen in my bedroom.

"I don't know, but we can try." I said playing with the strands of her hair. I really like Crystal, but moving to California would complicate so many things. Crystal can't move to my place either because of her studies.

"I'm scared I can't stay committed." She admitted. At least, she's being honest.

"Don't worry, I trust that you can." I said and kissed the top of her head.

"Anyways, I'm going to go home now. I'm tired and my dad is coming over for dinner tonight." My girlfriend said and kissed me gently before grabbing her bag and leaving my room.

[Crystal's POV]

My dad wasn't coming over tonight. I lied. I wasn't in the mood to argue with Justin. Why can't he just move here? He's doing the exact same program as Raven! I am so mad.

I stopped by a food court to grab some food before going home.

"Hey Crystal! Are you alone tonight?" A voice said behind me and saw that it's Karl.