t w o

| Q U I N N |

I lean up against the counter, propping my elbow up and holding my head in my palm. "How come she gets everything?" I groan out to Cassie.

"Because she's Jennifer Dailey," she replies as if the answer was just that simple and it kind of was, believe it or not. Jennifer got most things just because she was who she was.

I sigh lightly and look up toward my friend, "Still, she doesn't deserve to go," Cassie nods her head in agreement as she glanced toward the entrance of the store.

"If a customer walks in, you're going to have to leave, you know," she explains to me and I scoff, obviously knowing that without her explanation.

Cassie was the type of girl who kind of didn't give a shït, like me. When it came to her job here at GameStop on the other hand, she cared a hell of a lot.

"Any ideas?" I question as Cassie fiddles with her bracelets. She looks up and gives me a look that basically says, 'Am I supposed to know what you're referring to?' I simply sigh once again. "Any ideas on how we can meet the guys?"

Cassie simply shakes her head, "The only way I know is to either be a stalker or have enough money for Meet and Greet tickets. We both neither is really an option at this point in our sad teenager lives,"

"Wow," I say quickly, earning a laugh from Cassie. "Thanks for that reminder," Cassie nods her and head and we both turn our heads as a customer walks in, his hands shoved deep in his pockets as he looks around.

"Go to the food court, okay? Shift is over in 10, meet you there in 15," Cassie instructs as I go to leave. I shoot her a thumbs up and walk out into the halls of the mall.

The mall here in isn't that good but people still come here simply because it's one of those places where people go to because they have nothing better to do.

I head down toward the amateur food court the mall contains and sit myself down at one of the tables. I lean back in my chair as I pull out my phone and casually scroll through my Instagram and my Twitter, switching back and forth between the two.

It's all mostly just really weird things that are fücking hilarious but have nothing to do with anything, not that I mind.

As the 15 minutes begin to pass, Cassie storms off and sits down across from me. "That customer was like the oddest guy ever,"

"Cute?" I ask, raising an eyebrow as I look up from my phone. Cassie just shakes her head. "Rude?" Nope. "Awkward?" Nope. "What then?"

Cassie leans back in her seat and lets out laugh, "Fückboy," I clamp a hand on my mouth as I start to laugh widely. "I was ready to kick him in the face as I like jumped over the counter,"

I calm down a bit as Cassie gets up and heads over to the LAcafe to get herself something to drink, and mostly like me too. I work there though so I should be up there, getting the discount.

Instead I look back down at my phone, continuing to look through everything. My eyes widen suddenly at one simple little picture.

It isn't a shirtless pic of a hot celebrity, it isn't a way to meet my queen Ariana Grande, and it isn't a contest to meet 5sos.

It is a picture of Trevor Moran, a Youtuber, and Michael Clifford, a fücking celebrity. I stare in complete and total shock at the picture before the sound of a chair scraping against the floor brings me back to reality.

"What'd I miss?" Cassie wonders as she slides my drink over, already sipping away at her own. "You look like you're trying not to die,"

I simply turn my phone toward her, practically shoving it her in her face due to the fact I'm fangirling really bad at the moment.

"Isn't that Trevor?" she asks and I nod my head quickly. "I'm definitely not surprised. Isn't Caspar Lee like really good friends with Ash?" I nod my head once again and Cassie simply shrugs as if it is no big deal.

It's a huge deal. "They're YouTubers are they're hanging out with celebrities!" I exclaim, smiling widely. "Celebrities!" I say just for some extra emphasis.

"Your point?"

I simple sit there, I'm not sure I have a point. Do I? "There is no-" I stop mid-sentence, as if something clicks in my brain. "Holy shït,"

"What?" Cassie questions, taking an interest in my sudden outburst.

I set my phone down and think for a second, "What if I was a YouTuber? I mean, if I can get famous enough, I could have a chance at meeting 5sos,"

"Be a YouTuber," she shrugs, sipping at her drink once again.

I raise an eyebrow, confused. "You're supposed to be talking me out of it. You're supposed to be all like 'That's stupid!' or 'That's so unrealistic!',"

"What's the fun in that?" Cassie smiles slightly, a small sense of deviousness peeking through her expression.

"So, you're serious?" I ask, totally unsure of what was happening.

Cassie nods, "Get the right equipment. Find that one spot in your room that's perfect as a background. Make the account. Upload your first video." I stare at her, practically expressionless. The way she put it made it sound so easy.

I've always wanted to be a YouTuber. The idea of being loved my tons of people that are practically your best friends, and being friends with other YouTubers, was also interesting. Could I really pull it off.

"Alright," I breathe out. "I'll do it."

======================

Not much happened here but whatever. I'm gonna be posting a new fanfiction soon called bands. It's basically what you're probably thinking...if we're thinking the same thing....

Anyhow, hope you enjoyed.