t w e n t y - t h r e e

cheerio-sheerio idEK YOU'RE FÜCKING SWAGGY AS HELL, so hola

| C A S S I E |

I smile to myself as I hear a soft knock on the door. Quinn just texted me saying she had to talk to me, so I hop off my bed and walk over to the door.

"Hi," I greet, moving aside to let her in. "My experiment worked,"

Quinn nods, "I know. Trust me, I know," I raise an eyebrow but quickly shrug it off, not really wanting to go any further on the subject.

"So, how was your date with Calum?" I ask, walking over to my bed and collapsing down onto to it. "Were you safe? I mean you're only eighteen-"

"Cassie!" Quinn cuts me off, her eyes wide as she blushes wildly. "Come on, we have somewhere to go,"

I groan and shake my head, "It's like...almost 9:30. Nina is going to be here in a minute. If she finds me gone, she'll freak the hell out."

"Just come on," Quinn says as she tugs me to my feet. "We have places to be,"

"I'm not meeting the guys," I say and she just ignores me. "Did you and Calum kiss or something? Did you actually hook-up and you're just not telling me? Is that why?" Quinn quickly groans as she pulls me out of my room, just as I grab my phone and slip it into my back pocket. "Come on, tell me!"

Quinn sighs as we walk to the elevator, "You have one minute to ask me questions,"

"Yay," I smile, proud that I managed to annoy her enough. "Did you kiss? Did you at least cuddle? Did he like profess his love to you? What movie did you watch? Did he look cute?"

Quinn laughs to herself as we step onto the elevator, "No, I don't think so, no, Starstruck, and obviously. I mean he's Calum Hood, he always looks cute."

"Starstruck? The fück kind of person are you?" I mumble to myself as the elevator dings and the doors slide open just as it hits me, I meeting the guys. "Holy shït,"

Quinn nods, "Same time the shock hit me. Come on," Before I could agrue, she firmly gripped my arm and pulled me forward. We walked down the hall as my heart rate increased. I was meeting 5sos and Quinn's obviously soon-to-be boyfriend. Well, I already met him but that was kind of unofficial. This is the 'real' deal. I'm fücking dead.

Quinn quickly stops at a door and knocks on it with it immediately swinging open. "Hello!" Calum greets, his voice cheery and happy as he looks at her. His gaze flickers to me, "Spider-Girl,"

"Hey," I mutter under my breath as I glance toward his comfy black sweatshirt. They fücking cuddled, that is cuddling attire. They had to cuddle.

Calum quickly smiles, "Alright, come in," He moves away from the door and Quinn walks in as she pulls me along so I'm right beside her.

"Wait, didn't Calum just have you over?" Ashton wonders as he sits down on the couch. "I thought you had a movie night,"

Quinn nods, "Well yeah, but I brought my friend Cassie," Just like that, all eyes are on me. Fück you Quinn Jameson, fück you.

"Oh yeah," Michael speaks up. "You were that girl in one of her videos," The hell? Does Calum feel the need to show everyone videos of Quinn just because he has a crush on her?

I nod my head, unable to speak. Like literally unable. I can't fücking breathe.

"Here," I turn my head to see Luke walk over with a bottle of water in his hands. Hold up, these guys are hot, talented, and nice. Why the hell is Quinn so calm around them?

I gingerly take it from him as I turn to see Quinn just casually talking to Calum as if I'm not ready to pass the hell out.

"They do this a lot," Luke says as he heads over to the couch were Michael and Ashton are now too. He motions for me to follow him so I do. Of course, I almost fell flat on my face once or twice. I take a seat, kind of far from all of them while I turn my attention toward Calinn. Calinn, aka Quinn and Calum, is just talking as if no one is in the damn room.

"You get used to it after a while," Michael says to me, referring to the two lovebirds in their own corner of the room. "I think. We're still not used to it actually,"

I awkwardly fidget in my spot on the couch, not really sure what I'm supposed to do. My friend is currently in her own world with a super hot bass player while I'm just trying not to embarrass myself around his three super hot best friends.

Fück you Quinn.

============================

Did you actually think I'd reveal who was at Cassie's door because that's just sad? We all know I'm rude.

Anyway, did you guys think this is basically an accurate representation of someone meeting 5sos because I do.

Next chapter is gonna be a lot better, btw. Also longer.