chapt 8 • Deprived

To say I was sex-deprived was a total understatement

To say I was sex-deprived was a total understatement. Sitting in the tub filled with strawberry-scented bubbles enclosing my body, I closed my eyes and let out a frustrated curse. Just the thought of a release made my nipples firm underneath the soap.

With my eyes shut and my head resting on the tiled wall behind me. I let my fingertips graze between my breast, down my toned stomach. Gently ran them over the tattoo on the side of my hip, imaging them as the same fingers Alessio uses to turn the pages in his books.

"Shit" I cursed to myself, remembering the way his lips parted yet no words spilled from them when I leaned close to him.

Trailing my hand further down my body, I only parted my thighs apart when a knock came on my door. Fucking hell.

I got out of the tub, wrapped a towel around my body, and drained the water down the drain.

I exited my bathroom, going to open my door. Silently hoping it wasn't Adeline with another surprise room inspection.

My hair was wet and swept on the right side of my shoulder. I opened the door only to find Charolette standing there with her blonde hair braided down her back and two muffins in a white box with a pink bow on top of it.

She went to speak before she noticed that I was only in a towel, my neck, and body covered in droplets sliding into the towel around me.

Her pale skin turned a new shade of pink. "I didn't know, I'm sorry. I just wanted to bring you some muffins I made during one of my lessons, only because I didn't see you at breakfast and thought that you'd be hungry since you didn't"-

"Charolette," I said to stop her rambling, she finally noticed she was going on.

"Right" she held out the small box out to me, I took it and looked inside to see one large freshly baked blueberry muffin. "I hope you like them"

I thanked her and she smiled before her face dropped. "Were you busy?" Frustration was clear on my face that I hadn't gotten the release I so desperately craved.

"A little bit, but it was nothing truly important" I lied, it was important but at the same time I had to remember that I was getting hot and bothered only at the thought of Alessio.

I watched her chew on her lip, something I learned she did whenever she was nervous or wanted to ask a question.

I noticed she was still a little shy around me, I'm still not sure why. "Do you want some?"

She looked at me with surprise written on her face. "I don't think I'll be able to finish this, come in" I didn't want Charolette to be shy around me, she other than Quinn were the only two at the school who didn't judge me from rumors they've heard.

She entered and sat on the edge of my bed. I closed the door, pulling at one side of the bow. The material became loose, allowing me to remove the top, and hand her the muffin.