Ch-43: 𝗘𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗥𝗶𝘁𝗮 𝗦𝗸𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗿 (𝙂𝙤𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙚)

Start from the beginning

"Wait. Are you're saying Rita Skeeter is responsible for all of this mess? Why would she do this?" Flitwick was very shocked with this reveal.

"For one reason, Professor: to increase her popularity. Rita must've drugged Hermione without anyone seeing, using her to try and break jasmines heart, and to put Braedey with Hermione as a couple someone believed was true. She even used Viktor Krum as well." Roger theorised at this. "That just leaves one big mess for us to clean up."

"Speaking of the mess, pardon the interruption, the Yule Ball mess had been cleared up." Braedey reports in. Terrence had sent in a letter to the Daily Prophet about what happened during the Yule Ball, and said it was just his cousin having girl problems; that was enough to have only a small article, not the front page.

Professor McGonagall knew something else had happened recently. "What else?"

Braedey scratched the back of his head as his face cringes. "There was an accident yesterday."

"Really?"

"Yes, the victim fell off a balcony." Braedey added in.

~*~*~
{FLASHBACK}
{YESTERDAY}

Draco, Crabbe and Goyle were all picking on Gabrielle Delacour, the sister of Fleur with silver-blonde hair and dark blue eyes.

Brenda and Debby suddenly step in as Debby pulls Gabrielle back, with Brenda stood in front of the two. Crabbe and Goyle noticed the expensive watch on Brenda's wrist.

"Whoa, my parents can't afford that!" Crabbe reacted as he spotted the watch.

"Hey, what's the time, missy?" Goyle said with a smirk of evil.

"Oh, I'll tell you the time. It's time for you to get lost!" Brenda stepped forward, closer to Goyle as she pulled her jacket back to reveal her holstered wand.

A yell was suddenly heard as a woman fell from above, and lands on the ground, dead. Debby turned Gabrielle away from the body as the three Slytherins yell out in shock.

"OH MY GOD!!!"

~*~*~

"Well, that sounds like an extreme accident."McGonagall commented.

"Yeah, more like a death, really." Braedey corrected her.

"So you killed someone?" Flitwick was very worried.

"I did nothing. The gravity was her enemy. It is Rita Skeeter who is dead." Braedey shook his head. "She got scared to the death when I had changed into my Diabolos Rex form. Rita backed away from me too fast, broke a heel from her shoe, then she fell over the balcony railing, and after that, splat. She's dead."