IN THE JEON HOUSE :-

As he is arranging his hair, Jungkook is talking with himself.

"huh, I don't want to marry some random rich girl. I'm sure she will be just crying everytime and trying to get my affection. Why will she not with this pretty face in front of her" he add some gel in his dark hair.

"son, you ready?" he heard his mum voice from the other side of his bedroom door.

"yeah, I'm done!" he get up and walk true the door.

He open the door and look at his mum. She look at him up then down and smile.

"that's good. But let's change you blazer. You're always wearing this thing" she take the blazer off of him.

"mum!" he tryed to stop her.

"what, it's true. Bob!" she waited few second then call him again. "Bob!!"

"yes ma'am! I'm here" he said gasping for air after running.

"take this blazer throw it away, or sell it. Whatever you want" she said walking in her son's room with Bob following her.

"a--are you sure? Mr. Jungkook really love this blazer" he respond.

"did I ask for your opinion?" she turn to Bob.

"no ma'am, sorry ma'am" he bowed to her before leaving.

Jungkook's mum enter his big changing room and walk true the caot side. She pick a long black caot then walk true another side to pick a black turtle neck.

"take"

He wear the clothes.

"you look so good in those clothes!" she smile at him. "why aren't you smiling?" she stopped smiling.

"I don't want to marry this girl"

"one : y/n is a women. Two : she is a super fighter and spy. Tree : she cute and hot. Four : your gonna marry her, whether you want it or not" she said a bit pissed. "your mama, love you Jungkook. Be a good son for your mama"

She put her hand on his arm and calm her voice.

"let's go" she said and he followed.

As they reach the front door Mrs. Jeon call Bob.

"yes ma'am?"

"clean the house before I get back. I'll get back in a hour" she said opening the door.

"do not go in my room" Jungkook add and close the door.

"a hour for this huge house?! Hugh" the poor man said and sigh.

The two familys have to meet in one of the most luxurious restaurant of all South Korea at 12h50. The Jeon family arrived at 12h40 and the F/N family at 12h50.

"just on time" Mrs. Jeon said to her son.

Jungkook and his mum were waiting at the reserved table for the F/N family.

"see? I told you, he is a handsome man"

"hmm" y/n respond.

They walk near the table and y/n bow to Mrs. Jeon.

"good afternoon ma'am" she smile.

"good afternoon my dear" Mrs. Jeon got up and take y/n her arms.

Jungkook got up and greet Mr. F/N just had y/n did.

"good afternoon Mr. F/N"

"how are you doing son?"

"I'm fine thank you"

Then the moments of Jungkook and y/n to greet each other as come. Y/n look at her dad who is behind Jungkook and Jungkook at his mum who is behind y/n. The two futur wife and husband look at each other in the eyes in disgust.

"good afternoon" Jungkook say and bring out his hand.

"there's nothing good in this afternoon" y/n mumble, Jungkook heard but didn't do anything.

Y/n reach his hand with hers and after greeting each other they take a sit.

***

The lunch as started and the only one who were talking were Mr. F/N and Mrs. Jeon. Jungkook and y/n were just responding to some questions.

"so. Let's talk about more serious things" Mr. F/N drop his cup of wine.

"right" Mrs. Jeon add.

'yay...' thought y/n and Jungkook.

"we're glad to announce that you two are going to live together now" Mr. F/N look very happy but his daughter isn't.

"I'm sorry what?" y/n ask.

"wait-- what?" Jungkook gasp.

Mrs. Jeon sigh and started to explain.

"since you two are going to get married very soon, you need to familiar yourself with each other. It's just an appartement, you'll get your house when you'll get married"

"I'll send you the address, bye" Mr. F/N smile to his daughter and got up.

"here, those are the keys. Of the garage and the house. Have a nice day dear" Mr. F/N put his hand on his daughter's head.

The two parents got out of the restaurant leaving their children alone. Y/n take a simp of her drink and bring out her phone.

"alright, I just want you to know that I don't want to marry you. Don't try to get my attention and don't get on my nerves. I'm force to marry you" Jungkook break the silent.

Y/n look at him up then down disgust by what he said. She drop her phone and arrange her hair.

"let's make things clear Mr. Jungkook" she seat in a dominant way. "I am the one who make the rules here. You should be glad I'm here, without our help the name of your family would have been disgrace. Do you think I want to marry you? The world is not turning around you cutie. I just had pity for you, thanks to your mum who is a wonderful woman if not I don't know what would've happened to you. Now let's go"

Y/n leave the money on the table, put on her sunglasses and get out of the restaurant. After some minutes Jungkook get back his sence and got up from his chair to head outside. He find y/n on her phone in front of a car with a man waiting near her.

"sir. I'll be your driver" the man bow when he saw Jungkook arriving.

"oh, you're here" y/n lift her glasses.

"yeah..." Jungkook respond.

Their driver open the door and let y/n enter first then Jungkook. After the driver enter the car y/n gave him the address.

Everyone is silent. Jungkook is embarrassed and y/n on her phone.