2

" If Loving You Was My Mistake...
Then I Am The Biggest Sinner.......
Cuz I Won't Rectify It....
And I Will Keep........
Doing It Again And Again..."

Drishti's P. O .V

Hollowness... That's what I feel right now... I have heard that people often feels a sense of numbness when something unexpected change occurs in life... And i had felt it.

Never! Not even in my dreams I thought he will leave me like this..
What was my fault? I loved him like crazy... Wasn't my love true enough?
Didn't i loved him like crazy?..
Why he left me??? What about his promises?.. Were they fake?...

I don't have any answers for the questions arising in me... My tears started to flow and I didn't attempted to stop them... Isn't it wierd??... The one who used to wipe my tears is the sole reason of my tears now... No... No
He is not the reason of my tears... Its me only... I was the who fall for him...
I was the one who chased him...I was the one who saw endless dreams with him... He was right... I was the one who didn't let go of him and clinged to him like a cheap girl....
My heart clenched at the thought of him.

Flashback...

I was in my room after meeting him...
He is so sweet... I can't help but to remember the moments we spent..
The way he looks at me make me feel I am the most beautiful girl in the whole world... Heat crept towards my cheeks when i remembered how he fed me chocolates... I know I am irrevocably, madly, deeply, truly and crazily in love with My Rakshit.
And i can't help it...but to adore him more..

We have a secret relationship.. no one knows about us except for our best friends Arohi And Sidharth... But now I want him to meet my parents and i want to meet his parents and Ray... And he agreed too....

Our parents aren't narrow minded... They will surely accept our relationship... Hopefully.

My Rakshit is the sweetest guy i have ever met... He is so selfless... He won't think twice before helping someone and his that quality has attracted me to him the most... He is the most handsome person i have ever seen...
My prince charming... He has an aura around himself that keeps pulling most of the girls towards him and... I hate how some witches looks at my Rakshit like he's some candy... Well truth to be said He's like an eye catching candy... But only mine...

Arohi calls me crazy.... Just because I love Rakshit and everything he do...
So what.... Yeah I am crazy but for him only... I like blue colour because he loves it... He likes singing and I love hearing him... He loves football and I love watching him play... He loves pasta and I learnt making it for him...
' Dri... You are so blind in his love that you are losing yourself in him... You can't see anything but, him... His happiness... His sadness... His dreams... His wishes.... His favorites...
Only him and in that you are forgetting yourself... Your dreams, your wishes, your likes and dislikes...
I know Rakshit is a good guy and he won't take advantage of Your love and your innocence... but babe
Dont depend on him too much that it will break you..' Her words not mine...

I know she is genuinely concerned and I appreciate it wholeheartedly...
But i can't help it... I love him that much... He means my everything...
My trance was broken by my twin sister Srishti who barged into my room...

I grinned at her who hugged me like we met after years... Squeezing the air out me... We then starter talking or if you want you can say gossiping about anything and everything...

I checked my phone for any messages and frowned when I found none...
Rakshit messages me when he reaches his home... Its time... he should have reached by now... I should call him and for that i told Srishti to get us some ice Cream so that i can talk to him...

She being herself showed tantrums but later agreed making me sigh in relief... Without wasting a second i dialled his number... But for my shock he rejected my call.

I hope he is fine... He never rejects my calls... I hope everything is fine. Fear started crawling in my heart making me restless... After sometime i tried again but was met with the fate... He rejected it again.

Srishti came back with ice cream but i don't have any interest to eat it so I told her i have a head ache and I don't want ice Cream... She looked me suspiciously as i never says no to ice cream. She asked me if I am okay and I lied I am.. but she didn't bug my lie and started questioning. After several attempts she gave up and asked me rest a while.

I dialled him again and he again rejected... Now i am afraid.. what happened to him. So I called Sid... He told me that he too tried calling Rakshit but he didn't picked so he is going to Rakshit's house... I asked him to call and inform me about Rakshit...

I am hell tensed now.. sid called me a while ago... He informed that Rakshit's father is in hospital and Rakshit is worried about his father...
I so wanted to be with him but sid denied saying that he will be with Rakshit... But i can't stop worrying...
My Rakshit is so worried... I skipped dinner as i didn't have appetite.

Sun was peeping through the clouds making the mark of a new day. I was eagerly waiting for the day so that I can visit my Rakshit. My Rakshit would be so hurt that's why he didn't picked my calls. My thoughts were broken by the beep sound.

My face broke into a smile. And the reason is my Rakshit.... Its not his usual good morning message but he messged me thats what matters...

Meet me at the beach.... 9 am

~Rakshit

I jumped out of my bed in excitement. I ran into wash room t get ready. Its only 7 in the morning. I decided to wear my blue long top with black jeans. I braided my hair and wore my black sneakers. I will ask Rakshit to take me with him to hospital to meet uncle.

It was a bright and sunny morning. White and fluffy clouds drifted across the sky. I was waiting for Rakshit in the beach watching the waves.
After sometime he arrived, he was looking pale. My heart pained seeing him like this. I wish to take his pain away. Upon seeing him, i hugged him tightly but he didn't hugged me back. I looked at his face. His eyes had lost its shine. He looked hurt, defeated and.... Lifeless?

We sat across a bench. Rakshit was unusually Silent and it had started to scare me...

"Rakshit... uncle theek ho jaega. aur main paapa se baat karoongi..."
I was trying to make him talk. But he said something. Just three words and I felt like someone just stabbed my heart. Was he joking?
(Rakshit... Uncle will be fine and I will talk to papa...)

"Lets Break up"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Feeling bad for Drishti..🥲

Hope you liked this chapter.
Tell me in comments..

Do vote, comments and please share 🙏