Chapter 18 Naruto and a The Titan

Naruto was currently relaxing in his bedroom with Artoria and Mordred sleeping next to him while hugging him. When Naruto saw their happy similes as they slept made Naruto smile however he quickly frowned as he needed to get ready.

Naruto opened one of his gates and made it drop two teddy bears than he quickly replaced himself with making Artoria and Mordred squish their faces into their teddys. Naruto quickly got dress and left the room and got the breakfast that was cooked by Ninsun soon the whole table was full of people eating breakfast. Naruto soon finished eating his breakfast and then turned to Tamamo who was still eating.

"You ready Tamamo today is the day where we go to the camp?" Naruto asked Tamamo making her quickly finish what she was eating and turned to face Naruto.

"Really already?" Tamamo asked making Naruto nod his head. "So what is the plan?" Tamamo asked Naruto again.

"We are just going to the camp and follow the flow until the right time shows itself to us. While we are waiting for things to fit into place, we can enjoy are self." Naruto told her making her smile and quickly finish her breakfast and run upstairs.

Naruto then waited for Tamamo to come back downstairs however he didn't need to wait for long as she quickly came back down wearing a black frilly dress with blue bows on the sleeves with a white rose on each bow, Tamamo even had a small black hat on top of her with a blue bow around each of her ears.

"Well how do I look?" Tamamo asked Naruto making him smile and grab her hands.

"Like one of the treasures that belong in my collection" Naruto told her making her blush. The duo then left the house with Naruto summoning the vimana and the both getting onto it with Naruto sitting on the throne and Tamamo on his lap.

The two quickly arrived at the camp and got off and walked thought the camp with everyone looking at Naruto and Tamamo with some of the boys having large blushes making Naruto mad however Tamamo quickly held his hand making him happy but gave the boys a glare making them flinch and run away.

Naruto and Tamamo quickly found Percy, Annabeth, Grover and Thalia talking and joking with each other however they quickly went silent when the saw Naruto and Tamamo but Thalia was quick to break the silence.

"Who are you?" she asked in annoyed tone making Percy, Annabeth and Grover pale at the girl.

"Oh, so the spawn of the king of idiots speaks" Naruto said making Percy, Annabeth and Grover pale even more however Thalia looks angry.

"OI, I asked you a question answer it before I get violent" Thaila said to Naruto pridefully making Naruto look angry and everyone else get ready to stop a fight.

"So you do have a backbone, good I would hate for you to be like the rest of these mongrels that follow everything that they are told. I'm Naruto son of the goddess Ninsun" Naruto told the girl with a smirk making her mad.

"What are you doing here Naruto? We are currently preparing to go and pick up some demi-gods and bring them back to camp and who is the person next to you?" Percy told Naruto trying to prevent a fight from breaking out between Naruto and Thalia.

"I'm here to join you in your mission to bring back those demi-gods after all I haven't had much fun recently and the last time I was in camp I had to protect it from all the monsters coming to eat the campers and the person next to me is Tamamo no mae the child of Amaterasu" Naruto told them making some of them sigh in annoyance however Annabeth was in shock.

"Tamamo? As in the 9 tailed fox from Japan?" Annabeth asked the two making Naruto and Tamamo frown.

"Yes, but I wouldn't believe all the stories that you read as most of the time they're mixed with fiction to make the hero look better, something the Greeks are good at" Naruto told them making them nod their heads in reluctant agreement.