Chapter 25: Friday I'll Be Over You

Start from the beginning

"You got your dance, now leave me alone" I tried to leave, but once again, he tightened his grip and brought me closer to his body.

"Who said all I wanted was a dance?" I almost threw up hearing those words. He started to walk off the floor, dragging me with him. Where were my friends? Where was Louis? Oh right, he was with Eleanor. Gosh brain, stop thinking about him. We made our way to the staircase of Brittany's large house and started walking upstairs. I knew what was coming, but this time, I had no one here to save me. Liam had stopped him last time, but he wasn't here now, I was just in a room with a ton of people I barely knew. No one was going to help me out of this one. He opened the first door to our left on the second floor and quickly pulled me in, shutting the door behind us. I looked up at him with terror in my eyes, but he simply smirked and pushed me on the bed sitting in the center of the room. His hands began to play with the hem of my dress, and I quickly swatted them away. He sat up in front of me and used his right hand to swat me across the face. I whimpered. At this point, I was scared stiff. I couldn't do anything to stop him. No one could. I was pretty much done for.

"What the hell are you doing?" I heard a familiar voice yell. Matt. How could I forget about Matt? Suddenly, I felt hopeful that I would be okay.

Austin stood up and let go of me, I watched him walk over to Matt.

"Leave." Austin said sternly to Matt.

"Not unless she comes with me." Matt pointed over to me.

"Fine. Either way, you're leaving." Austin smirked as he threw a punch right to Matt's face. I flinched as I watched them fight with each other. I was surprised no one else in the house noticed, but the loud music could block out anything. Matt was pretty strong and managed to pin Austin down on the ground. I looked around to see if I could find anything to help him with, but the only thing around was my clutch bag. I grabbed it from the floor next to the bed and opened it up. Inside were a few hair ties, a lip gloss, and my phone. I grabbed the phone and unlocked it, opening up the dial pad and calling the only number I could think of in a situation like this. I finished up the call and looked over to see that now Matt was pinned to the floor. Austin punched him again and I heard a yell echo through the room. Another tear fell from my eyes as I watched my best friend getting beat up by one of the many men who ruined my life. All of a sudden I heard the pounding of feet coming up the staircase and seconds later stood three police man. They stood in the doorway and looked over at me as I pointed to Austin. They pried him away from Matt and locked his hands in the metal handcuffs. Finally I was done worrying about Austin. After checking to make sure Matt and I were okay,the police took him back downstairs where I'm guessing they left the party and drove away. My heart rate slowed down and I began to relax. Matt had saved my life and in return, I saved his. I looked over at him, still sitting on the ground of the bedroom. He had a few cuts on his face, but nothing major.

"Matt, I'm so sorry." I slowly got up and kneeled down next to him.

"I should be the one that's saying sorry. I should've pulled you away when he first started to dance with you. This is all my fault Bo, I'm sorry." he ran his left hand through his hair.

"It's not your fault. It's his. But you saved me, and I can't thank you enough." I wrapped my arms around him.

"Hey, I couldn't let him do that to you. Especially after everything that's happened." I smiled, trying not to think about the second part.

"Yeah, thank you, you're so sweet Matt. I'm lucky to have such a good friend." I got up from the ground and gave him a hand, helping him stand up so we were now eye to eye.

"Yup, we are good friends. Now come on, let's get you home. I'm sure Claire is freaking out." I laughed as we left the room and made our way back downstairs. I looked down to see my four friends and Brittany all talking at like 50 miles an hour. They heard us and turned around, all five girls running towards me and giving me a hug group hug. I smiled as they all freaked out, assuring them that I was totally fine. Well I was totally fine; physically that is.

"Come on Bo, let's go home. Sorry about all this Brittany." Claire gave Brittany a hug and everyone else began to make our way towards the front door.

"Oh, don't worry, I was ready to kick everyone out anyway" she joked and everyone laughed. We all quickly said goodbye and made our way down the street to my car. Claire got in the drivers seat and I sat in the passengers seat as I was not in a condition to drive in, even if Claire had a few drinks earlier. She whipped the car around and we drove past Matt. I smiled at him and waved, earning a smile and wave back. I realized then that I didn't need Louis. I didn't need a boyfriend. I had my friends. And they would never betray me.

I fell asleep with a smile on my face that night. Surprising, right? I mean, I was almost raped.

Not only had I managed to get Louis off my mind for 90% of the day every day, but I was officially over him.

Life was finally starting to get better.

(A/N: Sorry for the long wait, but I hope this was a good chapter!!!! What do you think about Matt? Any predictions for the future? I bet no one, except for my best friend whom I told, will ever be able to guess what happens next. It'll be a shoker! But first, we have to do a Louis POV! Hopefully I'll get it up tomorrow, see you later loves! Xx -Katie)