Shallow Waters

Taehyung had never thought that there were such heartless and filthy people responsible for the leadership of their kind, he couldn't get himself to believe how and when the society that they were living in, had grown so tainted, that he felt ashamed of being a part of it.

Corrupt minds and rotten souls were unjustly depriving wolves of their basic living rights, while exploiting their ranks and power from the top.

Looking at the obnoxious file still in his hands, Taehyung felt extremely revolted and furious.

"Kookie." He called out to the Alpha on the other end, his voice sounding hoarse to his own ears.

"This file." Taehyung spoke agonizingly slow, as he showed and explained everything to his Alpha friend, who's expression transitioned from concern to absolute horror.

"They're kidnapping and selling Omegas, and we don't even know what for, yet." Taehyung whispered in disbelief, as a single tear rolled down his cheek.

Jungkook immediately engulfed the Omega in his arms tightly, feeling a numbing pain in his heart, at witnessing such cruelty towards the creature that was a blessing to them from the Moon Goddess, it was shameful and atrocious.

The Alpha felt extremely heartbroken, seeing the tears in Taehyung's eyes, he was shivering in his embrace, his mind completely disturbed and emotional, and Jungkook understood that feeling, he gently stroked the Omega's hair and cupped his face.

"We'll put an end to this Tae, I promise you, every Omega will be rescued and brought back home safely, we will do it together." Jungkook spoke sincerely, wiping his tears away and embraced the Omega once again.

"Yes, we will." Taehyung mumbled in reply, as he snuggled in the Alpha's chest, calming himself down slowly.

"But Kookie, we can't take any major step for the time being, if the central is also involved with rogues, then they have enough back up to do anything that they want, we cannot involve our elders too, because if they come to know, then they will attack our packs." The Omega spoke carefully, as he looked up at Jungkook again.

"We're incapable of doing anything from so far away itself, if only there was someone from other packs who could help us." Taehyung sadly pouted.

"Leave that to me then, I know a few Alphas who can definitely do that." Jungkook replied with an encouraging smile.

"I'll write to them after the match tomorrow, don't worry." The Alpha reassured and Taehyung joyfully jumped in his arms.

"Wow Kookie, you're the best!" The Omega squealed in his embrace, and softly pecked his cheek in excitement, before stepping away.

"I'll only take this page with the accounts from the file, so they don't get suspicious." Taehyung said to the Alpha, as he turned his attention towards the documents, without noticing that Jungkook had stopped functioning, the petal soft touch of the Omega's lips on his cheek was brief, yet it felt so electrically pleasing, it was unreal.

The Alpha stood there blankly, with a reddened face, while Taehyung obliviously put everything back in place and hid a few papers under his cream-colored sweater.

"All done, let's go before someone catches us." The Omega said, as he straightened his clothes, and he looked up at Jungkook, who only blinked at him like a cute lost puppy.

"Kookie, let's go." Taehyung smiled at the dazed Alpha and swiped a finger under his chin affectionately, grabbing his attention.

Jungkook gulped, and quietly nodded, not trusting his voice, as he let the Omega drag him out of the back door.

His heart was going wild around his best friend lately, was this really normal? The Alpha thought to himself, but dismissed it for the time being, unable to find an answer, as they regrouped with the others again.

There was not a lot of time left till sunrise and so Taehyung explained everything to his two friends in brief and they all decided on formulating a proper plan targeting the central, after the match with Geon Czar, the coming afternoon.

Jiwoo and Hoseok were shocked and disgusted too, when they found out everything, and it made them even more determined to drag down the scums that were behind it all.

As the sunrays illuminated the clear sky a couple hours later, Taehyung woke up in his bed, feeling all warm, but unable to move.

The Omega rubbed his sleepy eyes and wiggled his body a little, as he recognized the iron grip on his small waist, the hard chest behind his back and the amazing scent that made him want to stay like this forever.

Taehyung smiled shyly, at the realization of waking up in the Alpha's arms, as he slowly turned himself to lay his eyes on the extremely attractive sleeping face of Jeon Jungkook.

He looked so adorable and handsome at the same time, with his milky cheeks squished in the pillow, and his button nose scrunched like a baby.

The Alpha was his best friend, his personal support system, his most trusted companion, but among all those things, he was also the one who made him lose control over his heart.

The Omega felt a little scared of all these emotions that awakened every time he looked into those night black eyes, that shined like they held the galaxy in them, he didn't want to get robbed of the privilege of having the Alpha by his side and so he couldn't help but be afraid of these newfound, confusing feelings.

Taehyung exhaled a small sigh, as he tried to detach the Alpha's muscled arms, but gasped in surprise when Jungkook pulled him closer, digging his face in his soft neck.

"Smells so sweet." The Alpha mumbled in his sleep, making the Omega's cheeks grow beautifully rosy again.

Taehyung was about to give up escaping the clingy Alpha, but a few knocks on the door made him reluctantly do it.

The Omega quickly answered the door, to find a very troubled Hoseok standing in front.

"What's wrong Hobi Hyung?" Taehyung asked, furrowing his eyebrows in concern for his friend who was out of breath, the Alpha probably ran all his way here.

"Jiwoo, she's missing! I couldn't find her anywhere, only this letter was there in her empty bedroom." Hoseok panted anxiously.

Taehyung felt the panic rising in his nerves, as he took the letter from his Hyung's hands and unfolded it quickly.

The Omega's heart dropped when he read the message written inside;

'We have your Omega friend, surrender to Alpha Czar in the match, or pay the price with her life, you are being watched.'

_____♡_____

Author's note: It's villain scheming time.

Hope you liked this chapter don't forget to vote and comment for Tae and Kookie. 💜