Bella

Bella sighed as she walked down the dock.

What was she doing? Why was she doing it? Ever since Rebekah came back she felt left out. She was mermaid before all of them, if anyone should get left out it isn't her.

She checked her surroundings and dove off into the ocean. She quickly swam away before anyone saw her.

As she swam, she felt uneasy. She wanted to turn back but it was too late. She surfaced in the moon pool.

"You came."

Bella looked up at Esther.

"I told you I would." She said.

"Well I didn't think you'd actually do it, you're betraying all your friends." Esther said.

"I'm aware." Bella frowned, pulling herself out of the pool.

"Fascinating.." Esther bent down, reaching towards Bella's tail.

Bella frowned more, it always felt weird when your tail got touched.

"This is a very old magic... not really a spell... more of a... curse.." Esther said, whispering a spell.

The water in the pool began to glow, and so did the water on Bella's tail.

"Yes.. very very old. The presence of the magic is very strong in this area.. what exactly is this cave made of?" Esther asked.

"Um.. moon rock I think.. from an asteroid that crashed here a long time ago." Bella said slowly.

"Ah.. that's why. The moon... the stone... the crystals.... the water...." Esther mumbled, she walked around the cave and whispered something Bella couldn't hear.

"I- I need to go." Bella said, pulling herself back into the pool.

"Yes of course.. thank you Bella." Esther nodded.

Bella nodded, and swam away.
________________________________

"Ah, there you are. Where have you been?" Rikki crossed her arms over her chest.

"I was just walking and thinking." Bella lied smoothly.

"Hm, I thought you said you were tired.." Rikki tilted her head in confusion.

"Well I was.. but it was such a nice day.. I just got caught up in my own thoughts I guess." She shrugged.

She glanced over and saw Rebekah eyeing her up and down.

"If you have something to say then say it." She said, sounding a bit more snappy than she meant to.

"Well I didn't have a problem, but it seems like you do. What were you actually doing?" Rebekah glared.

"Just walking. Like I already said." Bella glared back.

"Now before you two get into a cat fight, let's remember we're all on the same side here." Hayley said quickly.

How ironic, because not all of us are, Bella thought.

"Yeah, sure." Rebekah said, eyeing her up and down one more time for good measure.

"Oh sister, you always did see the worst in everyone." Kol chuckled, patting her on the back as he came into the room.

"Shove off Kol, at least I see something besides their ass." Rebekah fired back, hitting him in the arm.

"Can you blame me? That's the best part!" Kol said, leaning against the wall.

"You're revolting." Rebekah frowned.

"I have a woman who'd disagree with you." Kol smirked, winking at Rikki.

Rikki rolled her eyes at him but couldn't help the almost imperceptible smile that crept up on her face.

"Uh uh, no. Don't do that. Go chase after someone else. Not Rikki." Rebekah scolded him.

"I thought it was kinda sweet." Hayley smiled.

"Not with Kol. He always has ulterior motives." Rebekah said, causing Kol to make a hurt face and raise his arms innocently.

"Where'd Bella go?" Rikki said, changing the subject.

"Probably sneaking off to mess everything up." Rebekah said.

"Hey give her some slack, she's a good person. She would do anything to ruin our plan." Hayley said.

"Sure." Rebekah sighed, "But if something goes wrong, and it's because of her, she's not getting off with a 'well this was the first time'."

She stormed off. Leaving Hayley, Rikki, and Kol confused.

A/N: hey guys I'm kinda back. Sorry for not uploading for so long I've been super busy with school  and other stuff and couldn't get any motivation to write. I can't say I'll be uploading consistently because I have another story going on as well but I'll do my best. Thanks for sticking around if you did. Love y'all <3