Going back

"If I can harness the power of all four girls, I'll be able to make my children human again." Esther said.

"You realize they gave up their powers. And there were three not four." A woman said.

"You do realize that magic is different. They only gave their powers away for the night, they thought it was forever so you did too. There is another girl, I have her and the fiery one." Esther explained.

"Hm, What's in it for me?" The woman asked.

"You'll get what you always wanted, the three girls, plus the new one." Esther explained.

"Hmm, you make a very tempting offer. It would give me great scientific opportunity."

"Do we have a deal Dr. Denman?"

"We do."

"You're not just going to go are you?" Marcel asked.

"Why not? It'll be like a vacation." Kol smiled.

"It's Esther. Not a vacation." Rebekah rolled her eyes.

"Didn't you go there for some time sister? To try to have a normal life?" Klaus laughed.

"It's not funny! That was the most normal life I've ever had!" Rebekah said.

"Okay enough, Rebekah apparently knows the area we're going to so we'll be fine." Marcel said.

"You're coming?" Kol frowned.

"Someone's got to keep you in check." Marcel said.

"Let him come, it's fine." Rebekah said.

"Aw, total bummer." Kol made a thumbs down.

"Whatever, the sooner we get there the better." Marcel said.

They reached the familiar area and Klaus taunted her the whole time.

"Will you shut up? Also if anyone asks, I'm still named Emma." Rebekah frowned.

"I lived here once, so if anyone comes up to me it'll be Cleo." Hayley frowned.

"Cleo and Emma." Klaus chuckled.

"Shut. up!" Rebekah smacked him, she looked up where the juice net cafe used to be. "Wait it's Rikkis now?"

"Yeah, Zane bought it for her." Hayley said.

"Wow." Rebekah said.

They continued walking when they finally reached the house they were going to stay at, it reminded Rebekah of the Gilbert's house but bigger.

Hayley seemed to think so too. When they got inside they saw a letter on the table.

Rebekah & Hayley

Hayley took it and opened it.

Dearest Rebekah and Hayley,

If you want your friends back I suggest you do exactly as I say. Come to Mako Island, I'm sure you know where. Make my sons come with you, and Marcel.