Power

Bella walked back into the living room, and Rebekah closed the fridge. She turned around and walked to the cabinet, suddenly feeling a chill.

She turned back around to see she had frozen the entire counter and fridge behind her, she remembered doing this before but not like this.

Everything was frozen and completely covered in ice. Just one solid chunk of it.

Hayley walked into the kitchen, "Whoa..."

"I- yeah.." Rebekah said sheepishly.

"Wait if your powers are all.. extreme.. does that mean ours are too? Again?" Hayley asked.

"I hope not.." Rebekah said, "But that would make the most sense."

"Well somebody left the AC on.." Kol said, looking between Rebekah and Hayley.

Elijah, Marcel, and Klaus made their way into the kitchen, upon seeing the completely frozen counter, they all looked at Rebekah.

"What? I didn't do it on purpose!" She defended, throwing her hands up.

They all watched as ice climbed the walls.

"Oops." Rebekah sighed.

Bella and Rikki came in, "Um... do I even wanna know?"

"No." Hayley said.

"Are all of you like this now?" Kol asked.

"Wanna find out?" Hayley said, holding her hand out  at Kol.

A big gust of wind appeared out of thin air, inside the house, and blew Kol back. Hayley retracted her hand, "Guess so."

"What did I ever do?" Kol groaned, getting up.

"You asked." Rikki smirked.

Rebekah raised an eyebrow, "On a more important note, how are we going to fix this?"

"You did it, can't you fix it?" Marcel asked.

"No, I can only make it worse." Rebekah crossed her arms over her chest.

"Well I can just..." Rikki said, raising her hand and clenching her fist.

The ice cracked, and cracked, and cracked until most of it was falling to the floor. Then the ice began to heat up and steam came off, beginning to fog up the room.

"Okay I think that's good.." Bella said, backing away from the water vapor.

No one thought about the fact that they were surrounding themselves in flying water until Rebekah fell. Thud.

"Rikki!" Rebekah shouted from the floor.

Hayley leaned over the counter, upon seeing Rebekah's tail she realized what had happened and began to clump the vapor into a stream of water that went into the sink.

"You seem to have gotten that under control very quickly." Elijah noted, referencing her previous showcase directed at Kol.

"It's happened before." Hayley said.

Once all the water was down the drain and off of Rebekah, an envelope flew into the house through an open window. It fluttered as it landed on the table.

"Must be Esther." Rikki frowned, tearing the envelope open.

'Dearest Family, and Friends,

The moon won't save you this time. Good luck.'

"What the hell does that mean?" Kol asked.

"It means Esther has done something and now the moon won't be able to magic-ify the moon pool to protect us from her magic. And that the moon magic won't be able to keep her magic at bay." Rebekah said.