14. it's actually kook!? 🎡☄️

________________
________________

Hey!! Pls vote bb<3
________________
________________

°•:*-🎡☄️-*:•°

"It's prolly kook lets go!" he grabs both of our bags and then my wrist pulling me out of the room with him.

His grip on my hand looses for a moment while he looks for his parents and then it tightens again and I Die.

Or in normal words he sprinted on the stairs hurriedly while still holding my wrist.

"Slow down dickhead!" I whisper shout at him, smacking the arm holding my wrist.

He stops and looks down at my confused figure.

"Why do call me dickhead all the time?" He looked calm and genuinely interested but before I could answer he pulled on my wrist. I was sandwiched between him, our bags and the wall.

That's one big back huh

I take slow breath against his back before pressing my cheeks on it and resting.

Hard. Hot. Muscles.

"You're leaving already?" A manly voice echoes in the hall.

His dad.

"Yeah, I have to be early today." Dickhead said calmly.

"Okay well, be safe." His dad said in a uncertain tone.

I heard his footsteps faintly before they stop. "You good there?" He asks dickhead.

"Yeah... I'll get going now" dickhead nods his head but doesn't move.

Then I heard his dad's footsteps finally vanishing.

Long fingers wrap around my wrist and dickhead cautiously walks out, alarmed.

We see his grandma and I wriggle my wrist out of his grip before bowing and dashing out.

I don't move a inch after that.

Kook is actually jungkook?!

He's on his motorbike now do all of them ride bike?

Warm hands fall on the small of my back pushing me forward to jungkook.

Warm. So warm. I'm gonna melt.

I stumble infront of him and his stupidity gorgeous motorbike.

"Nice bike....kook" I smile cheekily.

He rolls his eyes before getting on his motorbike and gestures to his bike.

"Hop on loser"

I smack his arm before grabbing my bag from dickhead and hoping on the back.

Dickhead leaves, then comes back with his bike.

°•:*-🎡☄️-*:•°

"Are you-"  Rosé asks about how she saw me and jungkook together this morning as she grabs her notebook.

"Rubbish" I leave as soon as she stands up.

"Details miss ma'am" she bumps her shoulders with mine.

"It's a long story plus I have something important to talk about" I turn to her direction.

She raises her eyebrows "oh I'm all for the tea"

I love her accent.

"So I kinda talked to Jimin and it was a fail...not like fail fail just fail fail. I'm sure that's nothing but I'm thinking about asking him to hang out with us or maybe....you could do it for me please?" I widen my eyes with hope.

"You're so into him" rosé scoffed.

I pursue my lips together. "So..?"

"Ofcourse I will" she chuckles and slaps my arms in response.

°•:*-🎡☄️-*:•°

I threw my bag down on the floor as a sigh makes its way out of my lips.

I'm extremely nervous.

My phone vibrates in my pants and I take it out to see Rosé's caller ID. I answer it and pull it towards my ear.

"Jimin said yes and.... jungkook too" Rosé speaks through.

"What?" I frown.

"He was there"

"Great. I wanted it to be like a date" I whine and sigh.

"It's okay you can ask him when we hang tonight"

"You're my hero rosé" I kiss the phone and hung up.

°•:*-🎡☄️-*:•°

xoxo!💋
Octtlrey<3
Take care!!!!