12. His Parents 🍉🌿

____________________

Yo! You already know what to do right? SPAM THE COMMENTS AND VOTEE !!!

_____________________

°•:*-🍉🌿-*:•°

"Taehyung! Will you please let me?" I raise my voice a little scolding him. "Wash your eyes properly" I made him get up but he just won't remove his hands and now I'm left with no choice so without thinking twice I sit up on the counter and hold both of his arms and trap them inbetween my thighs. Cupping his face i wash his eyes.

He didn't say anything nor did I say anything. I take the towel in my hand and pat his face focusing on the towel only, avoiding his strong gaze which was probably on me.

I swear to god after this I will jump off a cliff and die or I will dig a hole and bury myself in it. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck this is so awkward, his hands are literally inbetween my thighs and our faces are so close to each other.

Was sitting on his lap not embarrassing enough? Ughhhhhh!

Finally letting go off his face, I keep the towel aside before awkwardly opening my thighs so he can remove his hands from there. He makes his palms into fists and keep them aside his pelvic area awkwardly.

"does your eyes still hurt?" I ask looking down still avoiding looking at him.

"Not really" he replied simply.

I finally gain some courage and look up. "what were you doing here at this time?"

"I heard noises so I thought you needed help!" he says rolling his eyes.

I make a "O" nodding my head at the sudden realisation.

...awkward silence....

*sigh*

"I..I'm going to bed then" I keep both of my hands beside my hips on the counter shelf getting down until taehyung decided to hold my waist and help me get down. "be careful!"

"uh yeah um thanks" I look anywhere but at taehyung, tugging my hair strand behind my ear, I take slow steps dragging myself out of the restroom.

"Are you sleepy?" I stop in my path when taehyung suddenly grabs my wrist stopping me.

I turn my body around looking at his hands which was grabbing my wrist. "Not really" I reply in a soft, calming voice.

"uh sorry" he quickly removes his hands from my wrist. "It's alright" I utter letting my wrist fall beside my hips.

"Do you wanna watch Netflix again?" a cute embarrassed smile plastered on his lips, which made me chuckle at his unusual behavior.

"Okay Mr.Netflix addict" I chuckled

°•:*-🍉🌿-*:•°

"So you woke up at this hour to spray perfume?" Dickhead asks with a weird expression scrunching his nose and raising his eyebrows a little.

"Yeah!" I reply casually feeling bored.

"But why?!" He now looks at me in disbelief.

"Be-" Ayo I can't tell him that! What should I sayyy? Ughh. "Be..cause I wanted to..?" I speak more like questioning him.

Wow what a great excuse lia!

"what the fuck?"

I just shrug in response and divert my attention to the bright screen, avoiding him and he shakes his head at my weird behaviour lol.

°•:*-🍉🌿-*:•°

I was still in my pool of slumber when I felt a light shake on my shoulder, squinting and readjusting my eyes when the bright light hit them, I open them only to find taehyung's panicked face. A bewildered expression marries my face when taehyung declare..

"Lia you need get up! My parents are here before time!!"

I hastily get up from the couch I was sleeping on last night, rushing to who knows where. "Wait! Where should I go?"

A quick click sound of door unlocking and we both panicked, before taehyung pushes me towards the stairs. "Hide in my room NOW!!" Taehyung anxiously whisper yells at me and I hurriedly run up to his room.

"Taehyung!" I heard a elevated female voice. Maybe his mother? Probably I don't know!

I quickly walk inside the bathroom and close it behind my back before keeping my hands on my chest finally inhaling a relaxing breath.

°•:*-🍉🌿-*:•°

Taehyung's POV

My grandmother comes and takes me in her embraces. I smile in her embrace. Even though the living room is quite cold, being in her embrace makes my body warm and mellow.

"How have you been my little boy?" She pats my head Giving me the sweetest smile.

"I'm good! What a surprise!" I nervously laugh.

"When we were coming, your granny said she wanted to come and see you!" My mom spoke smiling at the sight of both of us hugging eachother.

"Ahh I'm missed my taehyunggie!!" My grandmother squishes my cheeks to which I just smile, scrunching my nose and eyes.

"I have to get ready for college. I'll go now" I assure taking light steps towards the stairs.

"Big boy taehyung huh?" My grandmother speaks in a teasing manner and i just chuckled in response.

After reaching my room I open the door and close it behind me before looking around searching for lia.

"Lia you can come out!" I whisper yell telling her to come out of where she was hiding. The bathroom door opens and lia comes out with soaked clothes and water dripping down her body.

"What the-?" I look at her wet state wide eyed. "I was sleepy and accidentally fell in the bathtub" she scratches the back of her neck in embarrassment, looking down.

°•:*-🍉🌿-*:•°

______________________

xoxo!💋
Octtlrey<3