8. Vacation Time? 🌸☁️

Kim Taehyung! 😩

Drop a vote kiddo and don't worry i won't mind if you spam my story with comments!! :))

°•:*-🌸☁️-*:•°

Lia's POV

Another day, another boring lecture. I was looking out of the window since lectures are boring asf.

I sighed and looked over to rosé to see her sleeping.

"Rosé I'm so bored!" I whisper shaking her arms.

"Is it over?" She wakes up blinking her eyes and looks around.

"No we still have like fifteen more minutes" I say looking at my watch.

"Then why did you wave me up" she goes back to sleep.

"Because I'm bored!" I scrunch up my face in annoyance.

"Hmm whatever" she murmured softly snuggling in her hands.

I roll my eyes before looking back at the giant boring window.

"Bored?" I soft voice interrupts my thoughts so I looked back to see who it was.

It was the same guy I saw in the basketball Court.

Actually I went to the court because I wanted to learn basketball, but my mom denied. she said instead I should get a job and earn.

Though my dad have enough money but I gave it thought, maybe I can fall in love with my boss like those wattpad stories.

Nope I was just kidding I'm not that stupid lol.

I just wanted to kill time besides if I earn I can buy so many things without giving a reason why I'm buying it so that's why I decided to get a job. I still haven't found any but I will sooner or later.

"Yeah...I see you're in the same college as i you know what that means? It means I am your age which means I am NOT little" I gave him an innocent smile after finishing my sentence.

"Damn no need to be aggressive.. little girl" he pats my head teasingly.

I eye roll my eyes. "Are you trying to kill my time because I'm bored?...well let me tell you something you are failing miserably"

"Can you stop being rude for a minute and talk nicely little girl?" He frowned.

"Can you stop calling me little girl and talk nicely old man?"

"No"

"Well then me neither" I crossed my arms before turning around.

The bell rang, I stand up collecting my belongings before waking rosé up and walk towards the canteen.

°•:*-🌸☁️-*:•°

We sit with our trays. "Last night was a blast but now I'm sleepy" rosé says chewing her food.

"I know right. I drank coffee two times still I'm-"