Chapter 7//Formal (part 1)

So because I kissed Scott, Allison forced me to go to the formal with Stiles. Not that I minded. I put my hair in a messy side braid and did light make up and a light brown smokey eye, I then put on a cute light blue tight at the top flowy at the bottom dress, tan heels and a tan clutch bag.

Just when I had finished getting ready there was a ring at the door "honey, Stiles is here" I smiled then walked down stairs I opened the door and approached his car "hey Riley" he said "hi Stiles" I replied and he opened the door for me and let me in, then ran around to his side of the car.

After a very awkward car ride we finally got to the formal. Stiles opened the door for me and I jumped out. I looked up and saw Jackson, ever since he broke up with Lydia he's been a complete jackass to me. "hey Jackson you look nice" I complimented him "obviously it's Hugo Boss" I looked at him like he had to heads.

I mumbled to myself about how that's the reason most girls are insecure when I was interrupted by Stiles "well I think you look beautiful" I looked at him "really" he didn't reply he just held out his arm which I took then we walked into the school.

I was sitting at the table being bored with Stiles "so do you wanna dance?" he asked "pass" I deadpanned "well let me rephrase that. Riley get of your cute little butt and dance with me" he said "nice try, but still no" I reply and he gets frustrated.

"Riley. Get up! You're going to dance with me. I don't care that you made out with my best friend over some weird power thing. I don't-- Riley, I've had a crush on you since the third grade. And I know that somewhere inside that cold, lifeless exterior, there's an actual human soul. And I'm also pretty sure that I'm the only one who knows how smart you really are. And that once you're done pretending to be a nitwit, you'll eventually go off and write some insane mathematical theorem that wins you the Nobel Prize." I give him a stunned but touched look.

"Fields medal" I say standing up. he gave me a confused and I explained "Nobel doesn't have a prize for mathematics. The Field's medal is the one I will be winning" I grab his hand and pull him to the dance floor. In the corner of my eye I see him raise a fist in the air. haha cute.

We were dancing with my arms around his neckand his hands on my waist when we hear coach Finstock shouting at Scott "ahah idiot" I say looking over to him "what do you think you are doing?" Coach says. Everything goes silent we look over and Scott is dancing with Danny, that's pretty smart.

***************************

"Hey, I'm going to look for Jackson" Lydia said "okaay" I reply and she walks away and I carried on dancing. It had been over 20 minutes and I couldn't stop looking around "do you want to go look for her" I nodded in response "come with me" I asked "okay" he said.

We were walking around the lacrosse field then the lights switched on. Lydia was in the middle shouting for Jackson when a strange man appeared walking towards her. "Lydia, run!" Stiles yelled sprinting towards her I started to run with him until I look forward and saw Lydia on the floor bleeding.

I fell to the ground beside her not caring about my dress "Lydia, Lydia are you okay?" She wouldn't reply. I looked up and saw the man that did it, I pushed him away from her and started to sob over her body. "tell me where Derek is and I'll let you go" he said "I don't where he is" after Stiles replied I heard a growl and I was held in the air by his hand around my neck.

I was gasping for air "tell me where he is or else I'll kill your crush, and her sister" he said "I said I don't know" Stiles said and he tightened his grip around my neck to the point where I couldn't breath "TELL ME!" He yelled

"I think he knew he was being taken so took Scott's phone" Stiles said "how does that help" The guy said "well if it's on, all phones have a gps so we can track him, can you let her go now" he said quickly the guy replied with a simple "okay" and dropped me but I fell and landed on my left wrist awkwardly and hit my head on the ground really hard.

I screamed in pain "oopsie, I think I broke her wrist" the guy said. Stiles came over to me and looked at my disfigured wrist and then hugged me "can we go now" he said "no. I need you to help me" the guy said "I'm not leaving them here" Stiles protested "you're going to call a friend tell him to pick up Lydia and Riley is coming with us" the guy explained.

"What! No way Riley is staying here" Stiles said "no, don't worry as long as Lydia is safe I'll come" I said in a weak, quiet voice. Stiles looked at me I bet I looked a state. Stiles said fine and walked away to call Jackson but still facing us. "I'm Peter by the way" he said and I have a 'I don't care' face "well okay then, I thought we could be friends" Peter said in a fake hurt voice and I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

After the phone call ended I kissed Lydia's cheek and stood up, forgetting I hurt my head I stumbled forward and was sick on Peters shoes. "I had it coming" he said "you bet your ass you did" I replied sarcastically.

We got into Stiles' jeep with me stuffed in the back and we drove to the car park. They got out and I was then forced to come out to. I grabbed onto Stiles' hand because I could feel a panic attack going to happen and started breathing heavily. He looked at me and realised what was happening and squeezed my hand.

Walking over to what I was guessing was Peters car, he opened the boot. I gasped loudly then was pulled from behind Stiles to the over side of Peter by my unhurt wrist. "Hmm she was my nurse, but she wasnt useful anymore" Peter said "so you killed her!" I said loudly. But he didn't reply and got a bag out of the boot.

(A/N)

This chapter was getting really long so I am splitting it into two parts!

Thanks for all the views! Can you please comment if you like it or not!:)