Chapter 3//Not Funny at all

I was walking out the school with Stiles and Danny when I saw Lydia getting in the car "Hey Lydia!" She didn't even hear me. She just got in the car and drove off probably annoyed about my earlier comment to Jackson, great what am I going to do now. "Hey do you need a lift?" Stiles asked "Ohh umm yeah if that's okay with you" I said "it's fine come on" I said bye to Danny then we walked over to Stiles' blue jeep and hopped in. We started to drive when a guy came in front of the car "Stiles!" I shouted. "Agh! where the hell did he come from?" He yelled then turned to me "1 sec I'll be right back" he jumped out the car over to the man when Scott came over too. I couldn't hear what they were saying but I knew they were bickering about something.

Finally they picked him up and brought him to the car and I had to move to the back seat, so unfair. oh my god, he looks awful but still hot. what! I'm a girl. "who the hell is she?" He said "I might ask you the same thing!" I said back. We glared at each other for a while then Stiles shouted "Riley, Derek nock it off!okay we need to go"

***************************

We got a phone call saying we needed to take him to the animal clinic and honestly I have no idea what is going on. We got him into the clinic and he took his shirt off (not that I mind) and leaned against the table. "oh my god! Is that contagious! You know what you might as well just leave" I said in a disgusted voice "shut up" he shouted "has Scott got the bullet yet" what bullet? I'm really freaked out and I think my pulse is rising please no... "No not yet" after Stiles replied Derek got an elastic out and tied it round his arm then started rummaging round the draws.

He got a... saw out! "Here Stiles your gonna have to chop of my arm" no I can't deal with not knowing where I am or what's happening I can feel it coming "oh my god oh my god oh my god" my vision started to go blurry and I started to hyper ventilate "Riley Riley are you okay?" Stiles asked but I couldn't answer him.

I dropped to the floor and I was losing my breath. Stiles knelt in front of me "you're having a panic attack aren't you" and I just nodded in response. "okay it's okay just breath me okay. In and out, in and out" it wasn't working I still couldn't breath. Then out of no where Stiles kissed me! It was short and sweet and totally unpredictable.

He pulled away with a surprised look on his face matching mine exactly. "I'm s-sorry, I read somewhere that it h-helps when you're having a panic attack to err... hold you're breath" he explained "I don't care, thanks by the way" I replied in a raspy voice "anytime"
He answered an I hugged him.

Just as we pulled out of the hug Derek decide it was a great time to be sick everywhere. I hid my face in the crook of Stiles' neck in disgust "ew what is that" Stiles said "its my body trying to heal it's self. Stiles or Riley I don't care one of you have to do it now!" I looked to Stiles. He sighed then got up bringing me with him, he picked up the saw and just when he was going to turn it on Scott ran into the room "What the hell are you doing" he shouted "give me the bullet" Derek said Scott gave it to him then Stiles said "what are you gonna do with it" Derek responded with "I'm gonna.... I'm gonna...." and he fainted and the bullet went under the drain.

Scott ran to the bullet and me and Stiles went to Derek "he's gonna die, he's gonna die, I think he's dead" Stiles want ranting "no he isn't idiot, he's just fainted" I said in a 'duh' tone.I leaned over him "Please don't kill me for this" Stiles looked at me with curiosity. I raised my fist and punched him in the face as hard as I could and he woke up. "Oh my god. OW! Is he made of stone!" I rubbed my knuckles. "I got it!" Scott shouted. Thank god.

Derek opened up the bullet with his teeth and then poured the ingredients into the table. he then lit the ash on fire and blue smoke came out of it. He gathered the dust into the bullet wound and pushed it into the wound and yelled out in pain. He collapsed on the ground beside me and I could see the wound heal completely in seconds. What the hell!

"Can someone tell me what the hell is going on!" Stiles and Scott looked at me "this is crazy!" I yelled "and might I add impossible!" Stiles started to laugh so I glared at him "sorry, Riley we were just pranking Scott, probably should have let you know" I looked at them in disbelief and stormed out of the clinic leaving them to clean up the mess.