Chapter 5//Midnight Run

We were in Jacksons Porsche dropping Allison home when she got a text from Scott telling her to meet him at the school. "hey, do you mind dropping me of at the school?" She asked Jackson "yeah okay" he replied.

We arrived at the deserted school and Allison got out to meet Scott. "I need the toilet" Me and Lydia said at the same time "I swear you guys scare the hell out of me sometimes" and we all laughed. We got out of the car and made our way to the bathroom inside the school. when we were finished we walked out to find Scott and Stiles along with Allison and Jackson. "You have to leave" Scott told us.

We all looked at each other before there was a loud crash from above, Stiles grabbed my hand and pulled me down the corridor.

We ran into the nearest room which happened to be the lunch room and they all started to barricade the door with different things. I thought for abit, and realised that if someone was trying to get in then we shouldn't have picked a room with 20 foot windows! "Guys! Guys!" I shouted they all turn to look at me "well that's just beautiful, but what are we going to do about the 20 foot set of windows!" I yelled sarcastically.

They stopped and turned around "what is happening?" Allison asked "umm... somebody killed the janitor!" Stiles shouted, Damn it I liked that guy "what? Who?" "Uhhhh D-Derek H-Hale yeah Derek Hale?" stiles replied and I'm pretty sure HE was unsure with himself. hmmmm.....

We were silent for a while when a loud Bang! Came from the doors. "come on we gotta go" Scott shouted. we ran up the stars to the second floor and ran into the chemistry class room. Whilst we were running I glanced back to see the animal from the video store. I stopped in my tracks frozen with fear. "Riley! Riley! Come on! Where are you!" Those nights events at the video store started to replay in my head.

I was ripped from my thoughts when the creature charged towards me. I was flung into the lockers and I hit my head, I lifted up my hand and I felt blood. I tried to get up but the pain was too much. The creature ran toward me again and bit me on the waist. I screamed out in pain "Riley! Riley!" I heard Stiles call from around the corner.

The animal looked at me then ran off. I was struggling to breath and the place was going dizzy. I started to take quick short breaths and my heart was racing like crazy. tears started to leave tracks down my face "stiles, panic attack" I breathed out. He knelt I front of me put in hand on the wound to help minimise the blood loss and put one on my cheek.

And out of nowhere, again, he kissed me and the panic attack stopped. "thanks, again" I said "anytime" he replied. he picked me up bridal stile and ran me to the chemistry room. He knocked on the door and said "guys it's me Stiles" the door creaked open and he rushed me in and laid me down on the table. I groaned in pain and started to drift in and out of consciousness.

"No no no Riley you have to stay awake" Scott was saying he grabbed hold of my hand and the pain mostly stopped. "I've got to go out there, it's the only way to get out" Scott announced "Scott you can't go out there unarmed" Allison said to him. Then a thought hit me "he doesn't have to" I replied I sat up and started to get of the table Stiles took my waist to help balance me "If we have the right ingredients I can make a self igniting Molotov cocktail!" I said with a grin on my face "how the chemistry closet is locked" Stiles replied "oh please really?" Jackson muttered and smashed his elbow through the glass "or we could do that" Stiles said.

I reached into the closet and got most of the ingredients that I needed. I started to add them and asked jackson for the sulfuric acid and I added that in. I put a cork on top and shook it then gave it to Scott. I then laid back down on the table and took Lydia's hand.

I was really tired so fell asleep for abit and when I woke up Scott was gone and everyone was looking at me. "what are you looking at" I asked "you have a really big bite mark Riley, you sure you're okay" Lydia said "well it doesn't hurt as much Lyds so yeah" I replied. when I finished Jackson fell to the floor yelling and I sat up screaming then we finished at the exact same time, looked at each other then rubbed the back of our necks.

"What's on the back of your necks" Stiles asked he went to go look but I slapped his hand away as did Jackson with Allison. "I've asked them both and neither of them will tell me" we sat quietly for abit when I heard sirens "do you hear that?" I said everyone stood up apart from me. they got closer and Jackson picked me up and we walked out of the school "why are you always the one getting hurt?" Sheriff Stilinski said "I honestly have no clue" I replied shakily

We were all checked and bandaged in my case and when I assured them that I felt okay they sent me home with medicine.

I was asleep in my bed when I heard whispers and a door creaking "who's there" I whispered "uh it's Scott and Stiles" Scott whispered back "we just wanted to check up on you and take a look at the bite" Scott explained "well hurry up" I replied. after they looked at it and asked me if I was okay they left.

Scott prov

After we walked out the house we were in complete shock, it should've healed by now "so if it hasn't healed and her body isn't rejecting the bite that means she's already a supernatural creature" I said "yeah and it looks like she doesn't know what she is either" Stiles replied