Ch. 12 - MASTERPLAN

Start from the beginning

"What the hell is this?" Scott asked and Derek raised his eyebrows slightly, "You know, I thought the same thing when I saw you talking to Gerard at the Sheriff's Station." Derek said and Scott scoffed lightly. "Okay, hold on. He threatened to kill my mom. And I needed to get close to him. What was I supposed to do?" He asked.

"I'm going to have to side with Scott on this one. Have you seen his mother? She's gorgeous." Peter says making Scott, Fallon and Derek look at him, "Shut up!" They all said and Peter shrugged slightly.

"Just an observation."

"Who is he?" Isaac asked leaning down towards Scott, "That's Peter, Derek's uncle. A little while back, he tried to kill us all, and then we set him on fire, and Derek slashed his throat." He said and Peter gave Isaac a slight wave. "Hi" he said and Isaac nodded slightly, "Good to know."

"How is he alive?" Scott asked and Derek sighed, "Look, the short version is he knows how to stop Jackson. And maybe how to save him." Derek said and Isaac shrugged slightly. "Well, that's very helpful except Jackson's dead." Isaac said making their eyes widen in shock, "What?" Fallon asked and they nodded.

"Yeah, Jackson's dead. It just happened on the field." Scott said and Derek, Fallon and Peter shared a look, "Why's nobody taking this as good news? " Isaac asked. "Because if Jackson's dead, there's no way it just happened. Gerard wanted it to happen." Peter answered and Fallon furrowed her brows, "But why though?" She asked and Peter shrugged slightly.

"Exactly what we need to find out. And something tells me the window of opportunity is closing. Quickly."

🦎

Scott's phone buzzes as they walked into the Hale house and Scott pulled it out before sighing in relief as he read the text. "They found Stiles." He said as Peter approaches the staircase, "I told you I looked everywhere." Derek said.

"But you didn't look here." Peter said before pulling up the wooden floor to one of the steps pulling out a large, dusty leather case. "What is that? A book?" Derek asks and Peter looks at him weird, "No, it's a laptop." He flips the case open to reveal a MacBook Pro. "What century are you living in?" Peter says making Fallon chuckle, smiling when Derek gave her a look.

Scott's phone rings again and he pulls it out of his pocket as Peter starts booting up the computer. "In the few days after I came out of the coma I started transferring everything we had. Fortunately, the Argents aren't the only ones who keep records." Peter said while Scott stepped away, bringing his phone up to his ear.

"Mom, I can't talk right now." "What's wrong?" Scott said into the phone, after a few second he lowered the phone and looked at everyone. "We gotta go. Somethings happening with Jackson." Scott said and Isaac nodded. "Call if you find something." Fallon said and Scott nodded before he and Isaac walked away.

🦎

"They say he's in some kind of transparent casing made from the venom coming out of his claws." Derek said as he and Fallon stood behind Peter who sat at a desk with his laptop. "That sounds terrifying." Fallon said and Derek listen to something Scott said over the phone.

"They also say he's starting to move." Derek said as he and Fallon looked at each other, "Okay, look- I think I found something." Peter said making them look at him. "Looks like what we've seen from Jackson is just the Kanima's Beta shape..." Peter said making Fallon raised her eyebrows, "Beta shape? Are you saying it can turn into something bigger?" She asked.

"Bigger and badder." Peter said and Derek and Fallon looked at the laptop before their eyes wided. "He's turning into that? That has wings!" Derek said and Peter nodded slightly, "I can see that." He said. "Scott, bring him to us." Derek said as he put his phone back up to his ear, "I'm not sure if we have time for that..."