Y/N GF 5H Imagines (Bullied) Part Lauren

Y/N'S POV

I was in school in the hallway when Brad and Austin the bully twins came and insulted me. I usually ignore what they say, but I started to doubt myself. What they said today just crossed the line. They made a joke about my deceased parent. I was living with my aunt who I loved, but I still missed my parents. They also called me a slut and said that Lauren doesn't love me. I know Lauren will always love me, but that one hurt a lot.

I couldn't take it anymore. I ran home and called the first person that came to mind. Lauren. I hope she's not busy. When one of the girls are busy another one answers their phone for them. I dialled the phone number ★★★-★★★-★★★★. Dinah picked up.

"Hey y/n how are you?"

"OK physically. Um...could you get LoLo please?"

I started sniffling.

"Ok. OMG are you crying."

"I want LoLo please."

"Ok let me get her."

I heard her running and opening a door. I waited another minute before I heard the lovely voice of my girlfriend.

"Baby girl are you ok? What happened?"

"I can't take it anymore."

"Can't take what baby?"

"The bullies joked about my mom and said you didn't love me."

"I will always love you. Ok? I want you to get changed into comfy clothes and get ready. I'm picking you up and you're staying with me at the studio."

"Ok. Don't hang up till you get here."

As promised she came and didn't hang up till she got to my house. She bought me a teddy bear and gave me a hug. For the rest of the day we cuddled and hung out with the girls.