"You're the one my sister talked about. She said you're a kind of adviser?" Derek said and Deaton nodded, "She was right. And I have some advice that you need to listen to very closely right now. What Peter managed to do doesn't come without a price. He'll be physically weak, so he'll rely on the strength of his intelligence, his cunning. He's gonna come at you. He'll try to twist his way inside your head, preying on your insecurities. He'll tell you that he's the only way you can stop Gerard. Do not trust him."

"I only trust Fallon. I don't trust anyone else." Derek said making Fallon smile slightly, "I know- if you did, you might be the Alpha you like to think you are. And, unfortunately, the one person you should trust? Doesn't trust you at all."

"Scott." Fallon whispered and Deaton nodded, "He's with Stilinski right now. You need to find him- you need to find him as fast as you can. I've known Gerard for a long time. He always has a plan. Something tells me it's going exactly the way he wants it to."

🦎

"Deleted. And we're done. All right? So, Matt, since all the people you brutally murdered deserved it because they killed you first- whatever that means- I think we're good here, right? So, I'll just get my dad, and we'll go, you know? You continue on the whole vengeance thing. Enjoy the Kanima." Stiles said after him and Scott got rid of all the evidence that proved Matt was the killer as he pointed a gun at them.

Matt went to say something but then the roar of a car engine interrupts them. Matt holds still, listening to the sound of a car pulling up to the curb before looking ar Scott, "Sounds like your mom's here, McCall."

"Matt, don't do this. When she comes to the door, I'll just tell her to leave. I'll tell her we didn't find anything. Please, Matt-" Scott pleaded but Matt shakes his head, waving him and Stiles over to Stilinski's open door. Scott hesitates at the sound of the front entrance clattering open. "If you don't move, now, I'm gonna kill Stiles first, and then your mom."

Stepping outside Stilinski's office, Scott and Stiles approach the door that leads to the front desk lobby with Matt behind them. "Open it."

"Please..."

"Open. The. Door." Scott puts his hand on the knob and turns it. The door slowly clicks open allowing the boys to peer out to the front desk. It's not Melissa standing in the lobby, however its Derek making Scott sigh out in relief.

"Oh thank god." He whispered but that relief was short-lived as Derek fell forward, paralyzed. Now where Derek was just standing, stood a half transformed Jackson, holding Fallon by her arm. He shoved her into through the door making her roll her eyes. "You're the one controlling Jackson? I expected more." She asked looking at Matt who glared at her.

Derek stares up at Jackson who looks down on him, head cocked like a curious animal, "This is the one controlling him? This kid?" Derek says patronizingly. "Well, Derek, not everyone's lucky enough to be a big, bad Werewolf. Oh, yeah! That's-that's right. I've learned a few things lately. Witches, Werewolves, Phoenixes, Hunters, Kanimas... It's like a frickin' Halloween party every full moon." Matt said before looking at Stiles, "Except for you, Stiles. What do you turn into?"

"Abominable Snowman. But, uh, it's more of, like, a wintertime thing, you know? Seasonal." Stiles says sarcastically making Matt squint at him before nodding at Jackson. Suddenly Jackson's hand shot out and cut the back of Stiles's neck making Scott's eyes widen.

Scott went to grab Stiles as he fell but Jackson threateningly held his hand out in front of them to stop them. Jackson shook his finger at the two of them before looking down at Stiles who had fallen on top of Derek.

"Get him off me." Derek said and Matt chuckled and crouched down next to them. "I don't know Derek. I think you two make a pretty good pair. It must kinda suck though. Having all the power taken from you just from a little cut in the back of your neck. I bet you're not used to feeling this helpless." Matt taunted.