༺𝕰𝖕𝖎𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊༻

Start from the beginning

In the new set of policies, discrimination against quirks attracted heavy penalities and imprisonment. The UA entrance exam was changed and robots were removed. A pattern similar to the provisional license exam was adopted to test everyone equally.  All Might had admitted to the public of how he had once discouraged a quirkless kid and that the same kid was now on the path to become a great hero. He had told the public that he had realised his mistake and did not want anyone else to be discouraged. The public was initially perturbed by the Symbol of Peace's admission but had soon forgiven him. Recognising Izuku as the kid from the Sports festival, many kids who had weak quirks or Villainous quirks were inspired to do their best. The hero commission had deployed a separate team to monitor education systems for quirkist behaviour.

Hawks was set free from being pressed under the foot of the commission. He had visited UA to talk to Nezu and All Might and eventually got to know who was responsible for the sudden change in the society. Needless to say, the elder now had a younger brother(s). Todoroki Enji was forced to admit his crimes and was imprisoned for abuse and neglect. Dabi, who fortunately had only three kills- who also happened to be Villains, was imprisoned for three years, put into therapy and was released later. The Todoroki family had a happy life.

After their graduation, the heroes of 1-A had quickly climbed the hero charts and almost everyone, including a reformed Mineta, were under the top 30 heroes. Everyone except Izuku and Shinsou.

Why?

Izuku a.k.a Amarok and Hitoshi a.k.a Dark Phoenix were the No.1 and No.2 underground heroes respectively.

Katsuki never made it to the No.1 spot yet. Lemillion reigned the position for three years before Creati became the No.1. The hero rankings were allocated based on a number of factors leading to a fair competition.

Crime rates had decreased exponentially as society stopped creating villains. However, some still lurked in the shadows, waiting to attack. The LOV and the Meta Liberation Army were defeated by 1-A, 1-B and other pros in the famous "War of justice" that later became a legendary event.

Togata Mirio had refused One For All as well, wanting to achieve things with his own quirk. After a lot of pondering, which involved Izuku's inputs as well, a worthy successor for One For All was found. Although Izuku had to work on the person's confidence for sometime, it all turned out to be for the best. 1-A was aware of All Might's quirk and the successor, their beloved friend who also happened to be the current No.1 hero, Kirishima Eijirou, a.k.a Pro Hero Red Riot.

The era of the Symbol of Peace ended and a new era began- an era where there was no standing symbol but immense and unshakeable faith in the heros as a whole. Hatsume Mei, true to her conviction, had established Hatsume Industries and had started to provide customised support items to aspiring heroes. Not only that but she had provided employment for millions of people.

"But these clothes are so comfy!" Izuku's whining brought Shouta out of his thoughts.

"He gets it" The dark haired elder mumbled, earning a slap on his shoulder from Nemuri.

"IZUUUUKUUU!!" Denki yelled from the hall over the other voices "TOSHIIIII"

No sooner had he said that, Uraraka walked into the kitchen, threw Izuku over her shoulder WITHOUT using her quirk, grabbed Hitoshi's hood and dragged them out of the kitchen. Nemuri and Hizashi burst out laughing while Shouta smirked.

"Senseiiiiiii" Mina whined as she walked into the kitchen with Sero and Hagakure in tow. They each grabbed one of the elders and dragged them into the hall where everyone was already seated.

"Sensei!! We're playing Truth or dare! You have to join us!!" Kirishima yelled while Bakugou grumbled beside him. Izuku gave Aizawa his classic puppy eyes, causing the elder to agree.

"Izuku! Truth or dare?" Mina asked with a mischievous glint in her eyes.

Izuku eyed her warily before shrugging "Dare"

"I dare you to give Aizawa-sensei a nickname"

The class erupted into a collective ooooh~ while Aizawa rolled his eyes. Mina pulled out a cup of tea from nowhere and Aizawa made a mental note to keep his 28 year old problem children, who also happened to be adult pro heroes capable of taking down villains like All For One, out of the seemingly immortal Chimera's clutches for as long as he unofficially fostered them.

Izuku, however, grinned before turning to Aizawa.

"Dad" he exclaimed before quickly attaching "Zawa" with a wink.

Aizawa smirked and crossed his arms with a relaxed posture.

"DADZAWA!!" Mina, Denki, Kirishima, Sero and Uraraka yelled in unison while Todoroki chuckled. Iida, as usual, chopped his hands to stop them from rendering the others deaf.

Izuku spun the bottle and it pointed to Tokoyami. The game went on for a few rounds when Denki spun the bottle and it pointed to Hizashi.

"Oooh, Mic Sensei! Truth or Dare?"

Hizashi laughed and set his glass of soda down "I'm no spring chicken, so truth it is!"

"Best mistake of your life?"

Hizashi's eyes immediately darted to Izuku who was answering something Tsu had asked and then to Aizawa and Nemuri who had knowing smiles on their faces. With a broader grin, the voice hero relaxed more into the sofa and threw his hands over his friends' shoulders.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Getting Hound Dog's number wrong"

The End.

𒅒