Part 27

(A/N welcome to the last chapter of this chatfic. This will be followed by the epilogue. Thank you so much for reading this story!! You guys are the best <3)

≪━─━─━─━─◈─━─━─━─━≫

Soft breeze brushed the branches of the vibrant trees, the rustling so soothing. Izuku tapped his fingers on his knee while listening to music on his phone. The passerby spared him a glance, wondering what the kid was doing seated on a large branch.

"Why are you so weird?"

Izuku's head snapped up to see one of his best friends, Hitoshi, looking up at him in confusion and defeat. With a grin, the freckled teen jumped off the branch and landed right in front of Histoshi, causing the latter to jump back like a cat.

"I was waiting for you, Toshi! C'mon, let's get some coffee and head to UA"

Hitoshi scratched his head and mutely followed his friend into the nearby cafe. Since the time they first met, that being Monday, Izuku and Histoshi got along pretty well. Hitoshi hadn't opened up to the group yet but he did attempt to explain sometimes. Although with Izuku, he would sometimes cry over the phone while venting and the former would try his best to make him feel better. In the span of 6 days, they had been out three times along with Mei and became really close, real quick due to the fact that they accepted each other For the first time in his life, Hitoshi considered himself damn lucky.

"So, do you think they'll be the same in real life?" The purplette asked while sipping his coffee.

Izuku frowned and shrugged "I don't see why they have to pretend to be good"

"Well, it's UA so if anything happens, the staff will be around to help us"

Izuku raised his brow, a little offended that Hitoshi was doubting the nice people but he knew well where he was coming from. He had had experiences with sweet deceptions as well.

After paying for their coffee, the duo set out towards UA. About 20 minutes of walking got them to UA. Izuku stood at the closed gates and texted the group chat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

UA on Crack

WhoArtThou: Hey guys!
WhoArtThou: I'm at the gate.

NeonHoboCocoon: You aren't in yet?

DevilInaVest: Let me check. I'll ask them to let you in.

WhoArtThou: Thanks!

NotForInnocentEyes: Come to Room 2C in the West block.

BlondeInLeather: I'm so excited!!!!!

PewPewPew: ^

WhoArtThou: Hey, the gates opened!
WhoArtThou: Wait then.

WhoArtThou is offline
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Nemuri... this is childish" Shouta sighed as he watched her, Mic, Snipe and Majima write "We ❤️ Izuku' on the board.

"Oh, shut up, Sho. He's gonna love it" Mic retorted

Lunch Rush carefully placed the cake he had baked on the large desk. Nezu just watched them while sitting on Aizawa's shoulder. All Might on the other hand stood awkwardly behind the others, wondering if he should apologise in front of everyone or privately.

Shinsou and Izuku walked through the silent corridors, staring at the architecture in awe. UA was way cooler than they had imagined. A few minutes later, they stood in front of class 2C and Izuku knocked. Getting no reply, the duo exchanged glances before Izuku pushed the door open only to freeze in shock at the group of pro heroes grinning at him like idiots.