Part 26

(A/N: I came up with my own crazy support items and there is no realistic logic involved in their explanation. Hope you enjoy it/laugh along.)

UA on Crack

NeonHoboCocoon: How did the exam go?

WhoArtThou: IT WAS SUPER EASY!!

NotForInnocentEyes: I'm not surprised!

BlondeInLeather: Me neither : )

WhoArtThou: AND I MET MIDNIGHT-SAN, PRESENT MIC-SAN AND ECTOPLASM-SAN!!!

TeethAndTrenchCoat: Wow! You did?

NotForInnocentEyes: Were they cool?

WhoArtThou: YOU KIDDING?! THEY'RE AWESOME!!
WhoArtThou: Midnight-san even ruffled my hair!! She was so sweet!

NotForInnocentEyes: Aww

WhoArtThou: Also, I made another friend!!!!!!

NeonHoboCocoon: Good.

BlondeInLeather: Really? That's amazing!

PewPewPew: Are they in General Ed too?

WhoArtThou: Yup! And they have a so-called villainous quirk. People kept calling them a villain and asking me to stay away from them. I tried my best to assure them that they aren't a villain and I guess they did manage to warm up to me. We even exchanged numbers!

NeonHoboCocoon: Who is this new friend? What is their quirk?

WhoArtThou: Can't share without their consent :(
WhoArtThou: Hey, @NeonHoboCocoon, I know we haven't even seen each other but since you are good at quirkless combat, can you, perhaps, help my friend as well?
WhoArtThou: I can totally understand if you can't!

NeonHoboCocoon: It's alright. I can train two students.
NeonHoboCocoon: But that's the limit.

NotForInnocentEyes: Pinch me.
NotForInnocentEyes: Somebody.

WhoArtThou: Thank you so much!!
WhoArtThou: @NeonHoboCocoon, you're THE best!

IntoTheUnknown: Aww

DevilInaVest: @WhoArtThou, why don't you add this friend of yours so we can make acquaintances. Only if they want to, that is.

TalkToMe: Yes. That way, if they are comfortable, they can vent as well.

WhoArtThou: That's an amazing offer! Thank you! I'll ask them about it.
WhoArtThou: Anyway, gotta go prepare for tomorrow's exam.
WhoArtThou: I requested Eraserhead's presence for the practical part and I'm so excited and nervous right now aghhh!!

NotForInnocentEyes: I'm sure he'll love whatever you have made :)

BlondeInLeather: I'm sure he'll love you as well! :)

NeonHoboCocoon: Well then, good luck.

WhoArtThou: Thank you! Bye!

WhoArtThou is offline
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

(Time skip to next day brought to you by Izuku telling Shinsou about the GC)

Izuku tried to attain some mental peace, which seemed next to impossible since Mei was buzzing in his ears about her babies. He had to clamp her mouth shut when she yelled "We can make so many babies together!", earning a few awkward looks.

"-will love your visors, I'm sure! Also, I'm impressed you turned into a support genius in such a short time! What the heck is up with your brain, dude? Like, seriously? You can remember every goddamn blueprint like- do you have photographic memory?"