11: No, I will stay

The same debacles continued like a storm.

After what happened outside the bathroom Akiro pulled me in, a third-year Korean is openly kicked and dragged all over the vast grounds one afternoon. Next incident is with another Indian student being kicked down the stairs; some of my classmates witnessed it but I only saw the first one. There are more incidents, it seems like a day won't last if no gossips of someone breaking their bone or losing their abilities to concentrate from bruise on their faces won't appear to every corner of the school. And what's worst is that Akiro's words about no one will really give a damn about it happened one classroom away from us.

"These shades are vital as they can give details especially if your are making semi-realistic paint—" his words was cut off with a sudden scream.

Each of us raised to our seats, not fully leaving it as the professor checks it outside. I happen to be on the left side, giving me a clear view of what he'll do and clutched my palm after seeing him ignore it and shake its head like someone doesn't just break his brain open.

"Next time, teach them be conscious where they go. They don't belong with us." he sniggered and goes back to lessons while everyone is agreeing and laughing.

What the fuck?!

Now I know what Akiro felt and his disdain towards this school. A teacher should be the one to stop it from happening yet they are fuel instead and letting it burn someone like me.

I hold the grudge all throughout the class, remembering Akiro's warnings to me. If I step up, someone will probably assume I'm on whoever's been attacked side (which is true) and would dictate me as someone like them. Kahit na totoo naman... yet I can't lose an arm before I graduate.

I can swallow that hard pill but... it's too... dangerous. My parents didn't raised me to be like this... they raised me to stand up for someone who's being wronged but...

My head is in haywire as I made my way to Louie's classroom. What's been happening is temporarily putting aside what happened between the three of us but that doesn't mean I forgot about it already.

Tsk. How could that fucker just kiss me? Is he gay? But he doesn't look like one! Does it matter? A mask will be taken off if someone did it and those days he hadn't... he had made it believing he's just fine, like Louie...

If only I'm a petty person, I would bill him charges of new set of moutwash and toothpaste after doing that. I still get shivers down my spine every time he tries to invade my mouth. But nothing will compare to the shivers I'm still getting, tremendously, from Louie.

"Yes..." I said joyfully when I see him still in class, lesson still going on the time.

It looks like it will still go on for a few minutes and decided to text him. Hastily to see if he sees it, he did and look outside. Though I'm aware of the bruise under his eyes, it still made me jump but still waved. Pointing to my wristwatch, I mouthed, "Got small time to talk?"

As usual, he looks at me with such displeased mood: the same eyes he poured at me that time. I waited for his reply but they are now writing something and nothing came.

Then I will try again tomorrow. I can't stay there for so long even I want to though. May mga gagawin pa ako at may pasok pa ako. Whilst waiting for some cab to stop in front of the school, my heart still hopes he's gonna reply.

What had gotten into him that he's been so distant and aloof, even before he catched us? I haven't done anything bad than not telling him what had happened. Did he get to know what it is? But how? Who is he gonna ask? Hux? I doubt, he's busy finalizing his paper to migrate back. Oh, he offers me a plane ticket to fly when it's his wedding day already and I gladly accepted it.