Deaton thought for a moment before pulling out a new item from the drawer. An old, scratched steel pendant, "Essentially, you're trying to catch two people- a puppet, and a puppeteer." He said. He places the odd piece on the table. It's the symbol of Cernunnos, a horned god seated in a meditative position. He's encircled by a snake which he grasps at the throat in his right hand.

"One killed the husband, but the other had to take care of the wife. Do we know why?" Deaton asked and Scott shook his head slightly. "I don't think Jackson could do it. His mother died pregnant, too, and she was maybe murdered. I think he couldn't let the same thing happen to someone else." He explained.

"How do you know it's not part of the rules? The Kanima kills murderers. If Jackson kills the wife, then the baby dies, too." Isaac asked and Fallon raised her eyebrows at him, "Does that mean your father was a murderer?" She asked and he shrugged slightly. "Wouldn't surprise me if he was." He mumbled and she patted his shoulder before furrowing her brows

"Hold on-" Fallon said making them look at her, "The book says they're bonded, right?" She asked and they nodded making Deaton get what Fallon was hinting at. "What if the fear of water isn't coming from Jackson, but from the person controlling him?" Deaton asked as he grabbed a jar of mountain ash.

"What if something that affects the Kanima also affects its master?" He asked as he pour a circle of mountain ask around the pendant and Isaac raised his eyebrows. "Meaning what?" He asked and realization crossed over Scott's features as he looked up at everyone.

"Meaning we can catch them- both of them."

🦎

Fallon, Derek and Boyd walked up as Argent and his men turned the corner making Argent sigh. "Derek. Back off." Argent said making Derek raise his eyebrows, "Back off? That - that's really all you've got? I got to be honest, Chris. I was really expecting more from the, uh, big, bad veteran werewolf hunter." Derek said making Argent nod and smile.

"Okay, then. How about... Didn't anyone ever tell you not to bring claws to a gunfight?" Argent said before chorus of metal ka-chunks and clangs fill the air as shotguns and handguns come up. "That one sounded pretty good." Boyd said making take a deep breath and roll his eyes while Fallon chuckled slightly.

A little while later Fallon, Derek and Body where crouched behind a dumpster as every hunter shot at them. "We can't stay behind here the whole time." Fallon said before running out, she instantly grabbed one of the Hunters' gun before hitting him in the face with it.

Boyd ran out and knocked down one if the hunters as Derek flipped over the dumpster, knocking a hunter to the ground. A hunter pointed his gun at Boyd but Boyd grabbed arm before slamming him to the ground. Derek turned around before two hunter shot tasers at him making him groan before grabbing the wires of the tasers, using them to slam the two hunters into each other.

A hunter pointed his gun at Fallon but she just quickly hit his arm, while grabbing the gun from him. His eyes widened as she pointed the gun at him before shooting his leg making him cry out in pain as he fell to the ground.

A little while later Fallon crouched down next to Boyd and Derek behind the dumpster again. "Think I stopped healing." Boyd said as he breathed heavily and Fallon nodded, "The bullets are laced with wolfsbane." She said as she looked at his gun shot wound. "This will hurt." She said before she pulled the bullet out making Boyd groan in pain.

"You have to go. Take the car."  Derek said making Boyd look at him, "What about you guys?" He asked. "Fallon and I need to find Scott. Go." Derek said and Boyd glanced at Fallon who nodded before he quickly got up and ran off. "Did you get shot?" Fallon asked and Derek shook his head, "It's fine for right now. We need to find Scott." Derek said before grabbing her hand and running to towards the entrance to the rave.

Party over, people begin streaming out the door, heading for their cars. Stiles races from the crowd, his eyes immediately land on Derek and Fallon approaching, "Hey, um, so, we kind of lost Jackson inside, but it's-" He says but then notices, Isaac and Erica paused on the warehouse side of the ash, not being able to pass. Isaac and Erica looked confused and slightly alarmed.

"Oh, my God! It's working! Oh, this is- I did something!" Stiles says with a proud smile as he turns to look at the teenage werewolves before noticing Fallon's eyes flashed her blue-silver. Fallon glanced around slightly before all the sounds around her faded away. All she could hear was a distant sound of someone coughing and then Victoria Argent's voice but she could tell what she was saying.

After a moment everything went back to normal making her look at everyone wide eyed. She was about to say something but a distant howl made her and Derek look at each other. "Scott." Fallon said in a slight whisper making Derek's eyes widen, "Break it." He said making Stiles look at him crazy.

"What? No way." He said and Fallon sighed, "Stiles, you need to break it, Scott's dying. I could get through the mountain ash but I'm gonna need Derek." She said making Stiles sighed before dropping down to the ground and blows the ash away with his hands. Derek looked at Fallon with nodded and almost immediately they both ran off in the direction the howl came from.

As Scott stops breathing- the door bursts open and Fallon and Derek crashes in, eyes darting across the room. Scott was on the floor, the vaporizer, but there was. Victoria no where in sight, because she's behind them. Raising up a tactical knife, she plunges it right into Derek's back. Derek's eyes flare red as he roars in pain while Fallon ran over and turns off the vaporizer before running over to Scott.

With an animal ferocity of her own, Victoria rips the knife out, preparing to stab again, but Derek spins to defend himself, teeth and claws slashing out. Victoria staggers off him, knife clattering to the floor. Their bodies move fast, impossible to tell what's happening.

Fallon got down next to Scott and gently turned his face, "Scott?" She asked and he made no movement making her sigh. Her eyes turned her blue-silver and silver viens framed her face as she hovered her hands above his face. Slowly, a thin cloud of the wolfsbane smoke he had inhaled started to come out of his mouth.

A few seconds later his eyes snapped open as he took a deep breath, looking over at Fallon who smiled comfortingly at him. "You gonna be okay." She said and he nodded weakly, "Thank you..." He said in a low whisper before he slowly passed out again.

🦎

Deaton pulls a syringe out of Scott's arm and eases him back onto the table as Scott's weary eyes close and he passes out. Slumped on the floor against the brick wall, Derek wheezes with difficulty, "Thank you." He said in a slight whisper. Fallon smiled at Deaton while grabbing a pair of forceps and walking over to Derek whole Deaton walked out of the room.

Deaton moves for his desk but then pauses when he notices someone seated in the waiting area, half in shadow. "I can't decide if I admire your sentimentality. Or despise it." Ms. Morrell says looking over at Deaton, "If I want your opinion I'll make an appointment with the Guidance office." Deaton said.

"From the state of things I think you could use a little guidance. Are you really going to leave all of this up to a couple of kids?" She asked and Deaton raised his eyebrows, "They're more capable than you think." He said. "And are you going to tell them what's coming? Fallon should be warned." Morrell said making Deaton furrow his brows, "Why?" He asked.

"There's someone she knows... Someone whose not her biggest fan." Morrell said and Deaton glanced back at the examination room as Fallon crouched down in front of Derek.

"You think you'll need something to bite down on?" She asked and he gave her a look making her chuckle before grabbing his shoulder. He groaned as she used the forceps to pull a bullet out of his shoulder. She dropped the bullet onto a tray before hovering ber hand over his wound.

Derek stared at her as her eyes glowed her blue-silver and silver veins framed her face. His shoulder slowly healed up making her pull her hand back before noticing Derek looking at her making raise her eyebrows in amusement. "What?" She asked and he shook his head with a small smile, "Thanks." He said and she smiled at him.