I followed him, and fell asleep within minutes. The next day I woke up alone, and found Kakashi in the couch.
That was a good memory from the time that he was tired, but still took care of me.

"Hokage-sama. Here's your tea." I said placing a cup besides him.

He took it and took a sip. He relaxed.

"It's coming." I said to him.

"What? It's that time already?" He asked more stressed.

"Yes, we received this from the Hyuga clan." I said handing him a scroll.

I already knew what was happening, but it had to be written down. Kakashi read the scroll, and frowned.

"Don't worry, but you have a Kage's Summit in five minutes." I announced it to him.

I had already gotten the message a little while ago, and was preparing for the meeting. I let them place everything in the Hokage's office, and the meeting begin. The meeting began with Kakashi dropping the bomb.

"How do we know this information is real?"

"Raikage. After the Great Shinobi war, are you really questioning this information?" I heard the voice of Gaara question the Raikage.

"I agree with the you, but we want to make sure this is actually going to happen." The Mitzukage said to everyone.

Should I just end this? As I thought that I felt Kakashi's eyes on me.

I look at him, and he was asking for help. Hmm... He hasn't done anything wrong right now...

"Good evening." I greeted them with a bow.

They all looked at me, and waited for me to talk.

"This is a serious problem if we don't act accordingly. As you know, I no longer can see the future, but I do know what should happen in we do the right thing. We will be sending Naruto in this mission so we can get the best results, we just want you to know that if anything changes, you need to be on guard before the worse happens." I said to them. "Or would you rather me join him, and help him destroy earth? Cause if that's the case-"

"Ho-how can we help?" The Raikage cleared his throat uncomfortably.

"That's what I like to hear." I said with a smile.

The meeting ended peacefully, and we began to get to work.

"So, I am thinking in sending Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, and-"

"Obito."

"And Obito- wait." Kakashi looked where the voice came from, and Obito was sitting in the window.

"How was the mission?" I asked Obito.

Because his position in the villa age wasn't stable enough. He has to do 1000 A or B rank missions to be able to be a Konoha citizen. He has 199 missions left to do.

"Rough as always. Who would have know that 1 out of 5 persons can become crazy for power? Or at least that's what I found out after 801 missions." Obito said coming closer to us.

"Well, people always want power." I said to him.

"That doesn't answer the question of why would you go to this mission. I had already had your next mission." Kakashi said to him.

"And what would that have been?" Obito asked.

"To escort a-"

"Booringgg." Obito interrupted Kakashi.

"Hokage-sama, I think it would be more beneficial for Obito to go to this mission. This would make him look better if things go as planned." I helped Obito.