"get in my car" he pushed me out the door and locked it for me.

The car ride wasn't displensent. Jungkook had his hand rested on my thigh, constistently looking over at me as we talked about random things that would lead to more random things.

Once we arrived at the club the line wasn't very long. Within 10 minutes we were inside and everyone ended up going their own way. Jimin went off with Eunwoo while Jungkook went with Taehyung.

"Wearing that won't get you anything tonight" Yuna pointed at jungkook leather jacket that rested hanging on my shoulders. "he's basically claiming you" She sips her drink

I faintly smiled "I don't know" I faded off into the crowd of the dance floor.

After refill, after refill the liquor was clearly known in my body. By this time of night, Jennie and Taehyung were making out in the corner while Jimin and Yuna were basically fucking each other on the dance floor while Eunwoo was talking to some girl at the bar.

Jungkooks came behind me and placed his hands on my waist "Let's get out of here" He whispered.

"The nights still young kookie" I melted myself into his body.

"All more the reason to leave" his breath became hot against my skin. "Best to do it while no one home, you're very loud love"

I slapped his chest as I turned around laughing. His eyes met mine and within seconds his mouth was on mine, tongues fighting for dominance. His hands tangled up into my hair, he turned and pushed me against a wall, lifting one of my legs to his waist

"I want to take you right fucking here" Jungkook rubbed his buldge roughly against my thong "I want to feel you choke around my cock while you struggle to take me down that pretty little throat of yours" he gripped my face and pushed his tongue in.

My mouth moved how he wanted. My body did what ever he wanted. I was nothing when it came to him. He had complete controll over me and he knew he. He knows I would let him fuck me right here. I would let him fuck me anywhere he wanted.

The feeling of his finger push inside me while his thumb circled my clit caused my mouth to drop, a small moan escaping into his mouth.

"yess baby yess" I whisper into his mouth, only one leg supporting me up, trembling to maintain balance. "You finger fuck me so good" I tug on his hair.

I felt my legs getting hot, a ticklish feeling forming. I break the kiss and go to tell him to stop but it was to late. I had squirted all over his hand and the club ground.

Jungkook let go of my leg slowly, allowing both legs to support me. "Go" he pushed me infront of me "get in the car"

We reached the safeness of the car. Me, unable to control myself I grab jungkook face, rushing him into a kiss before he can start the car

"Let me do it while you drive" My hands began to unzip his pants and pull them down with his approval.

He puts in the key, I bend down, my head bobbing up and down the entire car ride. On every stop light he would grasp my head, shoving himself deeper and deeper until my face turned red.

"Fuckkkkkk" He came to a quick stop, his legs twitching and whimpers escaping his mouth "Holy shit" he wiped my bottom lip of his cum that loaded into my mouth.

Without another word he grabbed me to sit on top of him and perfectly even us, him going automatically in. I jerked my body as he gave no beginning pace and instant 10. I held onto the seat and middle console as Jungkook helf my body still in position as he roughly thrust in and out.

"Destory this pussy" I collapse onto him.

Jungkook slaps my ass signalling for me to move on my own. He pushes my head to lay on his head. My hips bounce up and down as he puts the car into drive and continues on home.

"jungkook" I slowed my pace "fuck this is dangerous" I said as we pulled into our driveway that was only 3 minutes away

He said nothing, turned off the car, opened the door and clenched onto my ass while he carried me inside, my body still moving against him. The moment the front door was unlocked we landed on the couch, my back flat and legs high in the air.

"What if they come home?" I asked as we began to remove the rest of our clothes, his cock slowly moving in and out.

"Who cares." He removed his shirt and leaned over me, thrusting in all the way, my G-spot being his target.

Our loud moans filled the silence in the house. "OH FUCK" I screamed.

He smirked and flipped me onto my back. He gripped my waist and started slamming into me. He moved my upper half to lay on my side so his hand can massage my breast.

————————————————————————

"Did they leave us?" Taehyung asked the group

We nodded "they better be done when we get home." Jimin said annoyed.

We all squeezed into the cars and drove back home.

————————————————————————

"OH GOD J-JUNGKOOK" I screamed as my liquids started flowing out of me.

My legs were tied around his waist with his head in the side of my neck giving me more hickeys. His waist thrusted at a dangerous speed, and only going faster by the second.

I heard the front door open. I tilted my head a little and see everyone stumbling in the door. Jungkook was completely unbothered. He laid himself fully down, covering my body.

"God why are you guys fucking on the couch?" Eunwoo said annoyed.

Jungkook slowed his pace "J-Just keep walking" he managed to say. I buried my head into his neck trying to suppress my moans.

"Take it to the room"Jimin said

Suddenly a loud moan escaped my mouth. I clenched onto Jungkooks back, digging my nails in. "OH FUCK" I cried, my body beginning to twitch under his.

Jungkook directed his attention towards his growth and everyone quickly scattered up the steps.

He slowly starts pulling out until his tip exits, cum coating around it, more running down my ass. "You couldn't wait until they left?" He smirked as he slapped his tip against the wetness between my legs.

"They took to long" I laughed "I tried" I pointed at his shoulder that had minor marks of my teeth printed into his skin. "You should have stopped moving"

Jungkook lifts me into his arms, a loud laugh coming from me as he carried me up the stairs and into my room. He set me down then without question he laid beside me and was asleep in my arms before I could refuse.

Not like I would have.