"I can last a long time Trevon" King smirks and Trey narrows his eyes.

"I don't think we're talkin about the same thing," Trey says scrunching his nose up in a manner that King finds adorable. Trey can be such a prude sometimes it makes King laugh, but the other times he's the complete opposite. Interestingly, the amount of layers of personality Trey has that he's yet to show King, and King is looking forward to being exposed to them.

"You think?" King questions with a sly smirk on his face that makes Trey shake his head.

"You so  fucking weird, but yes I'll go on a date with you," Trey says which makes the sly smirk on King's ace turn into a happy toothy grin. Filled with excitement. It kinda warms Trey's heart, but he's never gonna admit that fact out loud.

"Okay get ready," King says walking (skipping) out of Trey's office. Trey watches with an amused expression on his face. It's never that serious.

Trey decides to leave his office and get ready before he angers King for not getting ready on time to leave for their date.

"You're so fine I'm getting heartburns," King says putting his hand over his heart while dramatically taking deep breaths trying to calm himself down. This makes Trey laugh softly at King's antics.

"Where y'all going" Shawn questions noticing how dressed up the two are.

"I'm taking Trey on a date," King says proudly puffing his chest out. Again it's never that serious.

"First time?" Shawn questions with an evil smirk on his face knowing King is about to speculate and get angry.

"What do you mean by that?" King questions with a raised brow and narrowing his eyes at Shawn suspiciously.

"It means I've taken Trey on more dates than you," Shawn says sticking his tongue out childishly. It was more like Shawn would invite himself every time Trey tried to go out somewhere. He'd just appear and he like "can I come?" like a child, and Trey didn't care enough to ever refuse him.

"Can I come?" Nacia questions cutting King's response to Shawn off.  King looks at Nacia who's giving him his best puppy dog eyes. Like hell that will work on him.

"Hell no," King says without missing a beat. Nacia looks down at his feet and his shoulders start shaking. King rolls his eyes knowing Nacia is about to start crying his eyes out like the child he is. King should kick him into Sunday for being a spoiled brat.  Nacia is so used to getting what he wants, not from King though. He refuses to be manipulated by Nacia like the others.

Trey picks Nacia up and starts shushing him softly making King roll his eyes again. Nacia and Trey exchange a few shushed words between them like they're telling each other their deepest secrets. Eventually, Nacia nods his head and wipes his tears away, and grins at Trey who places a kiss on his forehead making Nacia laugh softly.

Trey must have superpowers because there's no way he was able to stop the outburst Nacia was about to have over not being allowed to come with Trey and King on their date.

"I'll be right back okay?" Trey says setting Nacia down who nods his head in understanding. Trey and King leave the house without making Nacia cry. Thank god for that.

"I'm driving" King states taking the keys out of Trey's hands who allows him to take them. Trey sends a quick prayer to god despite not being the religious kind. He just needs to make sure he'll make it out alive with King driving the car.

"Don't look so scared I know how to drive" King says getting into the driver's seat and adjusting it a little before he starts the car.

"I'm not scared" Trey states as King starts driving to their destination that Trey does not know about. Why did he agree to go on a date with King without knowing what he's in for?