"Then why can't you do that for someone else?" Fallon asked and he shook his head slightly, "Because you're not just someone else."

🦎

Stiles stood outside the prisoner transport van as he shoots Jackson's parents another text message: "Going to be home late. Don't wait up."

All of the sudden he heard a car drive up making his eyes widen as he quickly spun around only to sigh softly when he saw Fallon pull up with Allison in the passenger see. They quickly got out and Allison ran over to Stiles. "They know." She said making Stiles' eyes wide slightly, "What?" He asked as Fallon walked up.

"They know Jackson's missing." Fallon said and Stiles shook his head, "No, they can't. I've been texting his parents since last night. They don't have a clue." Stiles said and Allison shook her head. "My grandfather told me his parents went to the police- they know." Allison said and Stiles held up the phone with only two finger, like it was going to explode any second. He quickly handed it to Allison before he instantly turned around, reaching over to press a button on the police scanner.

"All available units, proceed to Beacon Hills Preserve as instructed. Proceed with caution until Sheriff Stilinski's arrival. Proceed with caution."

After a couple seconds Stiles scrambles over to the driver side, "Where are we going?" Fallon asks as Stiles dials something onto Jackson's phone. "Somewhere far away from this." He said before tossing the phone out the window as Fallon and Allison quickly got back into Fallon's car before they drove off off.

🦎

The Prison Transport Van now sits parked at Lookout Point. Gathered just a few yards from the van, Scott, Stiles and Allison discuss their latest discoveries. "If Jackson doesn't remember being the Kanima, he definitely not gonna remember stealing Danny's tablet." Scott said, "Why would he steal the thing if he doesn't even know what's on it?" Stiles asked.

"What if someone else took it?" Allison suggested making them look at her, "Then somebody else knows what he is." Stiles said making Scott's eyes widen. "Which could mean someone's protecting him." He said and Allison nodded slightly.

"Yeah, like the Bestiary says, "The Kanima seeks a friend," right?" She asked and they nodded, "Okay, hold on- so, somebody watches Jackson make a video of himself turning into the Kanima, and then just erases part of it so he wouldn't know? I mean, who would do that?" Stiles said.

"Somebody who wanted to protect him?" Allison said and Scott shook his head slightly, "There's something else. You said the only thing you found online about the Kanima is that it goes after murderers. What if that's actually true?" Scott said and Stiles looked at him. "No, it can't be. It tried to kill all of us, remember? I don't know about you two, but I haven't murdered anybody lately." Stiles said.

"But, I... I don't think that it was actually trying to kill us. Remember when we were at Isaac's the first time, it just went right by us, didn't it?" Scott asked as he looked over at Allison who nodded, "You're right- it just ran off." She said and then he looked at Stiles.

"And it didn't kill you in the mechanic's garage." Scott said looking at Stiles who shrugged slightly, "Well, yeah, but it tried to kill me, Fallon and Derek in the pool." Stiles said and Scott raised his eyebrows.

"Did it?"

"It would've. It was was waiting for us to come out." Stiles said and Scott thought for a second, "What if it was trying to keep you in?" Scott said making Stiles look at him in disgust, "Why do I feel so violated all of a sudden?" He asked and Scott shrugged. "Because there's something else going on on. We don't know what it is. We don't know anything about what's going on with Jackson, or why someone's protecting him..."

"Know thy enemy." Allison mumbled making all of them look at her confused, "Just something my grandfather said." She said shaking her head.

"All right, I got it- kill Jackson! Problem solved." Stiles said and Scott shook his head, "He risked his life for us, against Peter. You remember that?" Scott said and Stiles nodded. "Yes, but what did we just find out? He got the bite from Derek. It's funny how he just got exactly what he wanted by supposedly risking his life for us. It's funny."

"Yeah. It doesn't mean he's not still worth saving." Scott said making Stiles look at him, "It's always something with him." Stiles said and Scott shook his head. "He doesn't know what he's doing." Scott said making Stiles scoff, "So what?"

"So, I didn't either. You remember when I almost killed you and Jackson? I had someone to stop me. He has nobody." Scott said and Stiles shrugged, "That's his own fault."

"Doesn't matter. If we can save him, we should try."

🦎

Fallon walked into her house making Isaac who laid on the couch look at her. "Am I still grounded?" Isaac asked as she walked past him, "Yep."