"Nothing gets past those keen werewolf senses, does it?" Stiles asked sarcastically before pulling away from the drag queens and him and Scott walked over to the bar. "Two beers." Stiles said and the bartender walked over to them, "ID's?" He asked and they pulled out their driver's licenses making the guy raise his eyebrows. "How about two cokes?"

"Rum and Coke? Sure!" Stiles said and from the look on the guy's face Stiles quickly shook his head. "Coke's fine, actually. I'm driving, anyway." Stiles said and the guy gestured to a different bartender who came over a few seconds later with two cokes.

"This one's paid for." He said gesturing at Scott's drink before before gesturing to a guy across the bar. The guy held up his drink and nodded at Scott making Scott smile as he looked over at Stiles who looked annoyed.

"Oh, shut up." Stiles grumbled, "I didn't say anything." Scott said slightly chuckling. "Your face did." Stiles said before they turned around and glanced around at everyone in the club. "Found Danny." Stiles said nodding over to where Danny was dancing, "I found Jackson." Scott said and Stiles followed hid line of sight.

Perched among light fixtures above, the Kanima moves like a spider across the ceiling, stealthily making its way toward the dance floor. And towards Danny.

All humor gone, a now fearful Stiles shakily sets his drink back on the bar next to Scott, who keeps his gaze on the ceiling and the black shape perched there. "Get Danny." Scott said making Stiles look over at him, "What are you going to do?" Stiles asked and Scott flicks open his fist, unsheathing his claws. "Works for me." Stiles said before heading over to Danny.

Scott followed Jackson, never taking his eyes off the giant lizard. All of the sudden the fog machines turned on, completely covering and hiding the Kanima in thick fog. Scott glanced around as the fog cleared a bit but he couldn't find the Kanima anywhere before another fog machine turned on.

All of the sudden people started falling to the ground, paralyzed and that's when Scott was about to see Jackson. "Jackson!" He called out before shooting forward but before he could get to the Kanima, Derek walked up, completely shifted.

"No, don't!" Scott yelled but Derek didnt listen before swiping at the Kanima making the creature hiss and run off, leaving a trail of people paralyzed behind it. Including Danny.

🦎

Fallon sat at her desk, grading some papers when someone walked into her classroom, closing the door behind him. "If you're gonna continue your little visits during my free period, I expect to hear you say that you were wrong about Lydia and the test." Fallon said, not looking up from the papers.

"I was wrong about Lydia and the test." Derek said as he walked up to Fallon's desk making her look up at him in amusement. "That was easier than I thought." Fallon said before standing up and walking around the desk. "I can admit when I'm wrong... to certain people." He said and she hummed slightly and nodded while leaning on her desk next to him.

"Are you done trying to kill or attack teenagers?" She asked and he shrugged slightly, "Until I figured whose actually the Kanima." Derek said making Fallon sigh and give him a look. "Have you ever considered death not being the first option? You know you could try to save whoever the Kanima and if we figure out theres absolutely no way to save them, then kill them." Fallon said.

"It doesn't always work that way." He said and she hummed, "It can. I've seen many deaths, and a lot them could have been saved if someone just tried." Fallon said and stared at him for a moment as she thought. "Would you kill me before trying to save me?" She asked and Derek stared at her for a moment, "No, I'd try to save you." He said and she furrowed her brows slightly.