"EMPLEHENOEMOS" was written all over the board. "Okay then. Anyone else want to try answering? In English?" Coach said making Lydia spin around to see what she wrote while students continued to laugh, "What is that? Greek?" Scott asked

"Actually... I think it is English." Stiles says as has used his phone to take a picture of the word. He flips the photo horizontally to reveal the message Lydia has written over and over on the board.

"SOMEONEHELPME"

🦎

"How are you feeling?" Fallon asked as she leaned against her desk while Lydia sat in one if the desks in front of her. "I think my psychotic episode is over now." Lydia said and Fallon raised her eyebrows. "Lydia, I'm no psychologist but I don't think what happened was a psychotic episode. I think it was simply a PTSD episode." Fallon said making Lydia scoff slightly, "I'm getting so sick of hearing those letters." She said.

Fallon chuckled and walked over to Lydia, "After what you gone though, it's completely normal to have these moment. I've seen them before. Something someone once told is is that having PTSD just means you're a survivor of something very tramatic. Be proud of that." Fallon said and Lydia smiled softly.

"Thanks, Miss. Perez." Lydia said and Fallon smiled at her, "Come on, we both have to get to Chemistry. I promise Mr. Harris I would help him during my free period." Fallon said before Lydia got up and they walked out of class. They walked into Harris' class and Lydia went to sit down while Fallon went to talk to Harris.

"Derek is not going to kill her without proof." Scott whispered as he and Stiles walked into chemistry, "All right, so he tests her like he did with Jackson, right? But when and where?" He asked and Scott sighed before glancing over to see Isaac and Erica walk into class.

Isaac and Erica glanced around before noticing an empty seat next to Lydia making them start to walk over but Scott and Stiles quickly ran over and sat down at the desk. Fallon looked over at them and furrowed her brows as Isaac and Erica sat down at the table behind them.

Allison walked in and gave Scott a confused look making him nod behind him. Allison looked back at Erica and Isaac before Harris started talking.

"Einstein once said, "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity... And I'm not sure about the universe." I myself have encountered infinite stupidity." He said as he patted Stiles' shoulder. "So, to combat the plague of ignorance in my class, you're going to combine efforts through a round of group experiments! Let's see if two heads are indeed better than one. Or, in Stilinski's case, less than one." Harris said before glancing around.

"Erica, you take the first station. You'll start with-" Every male hand in the class shoots up making Erica look around with a smirk. "I didn't ask for volunteers. Put your hormonal hands little hands down. Start with Mr. McCall." Harris said making Scott's eyes widen.

Scott and Allison glanced at each other before Scott sighed and got up to sit at the first table with Erica. "Whatever you're thinking about doing? Wait. Give me a chance to talk to Derek." Scott said and Erica turned to him with a smirk, "Why don't you talk to me instead?" She asked and Scott didn't say answer.

"That's funny- in school, you guys act like you're all broke up, but she all over you." Erica said and Scott shook his head, "I don't know what you're talking talking about." He said.

"If I were Allison, I'd be wanting you- all the time." Erica said as she put her hand om Scott's thigh making Scott grab it and put it off him. "You're not my type." Scott said and Erica smirked while pulling Scott forward slightly, "I'm exactly your type." Erica said as she flashed her golden yellow eyes before the bell dinged. "Switch." Harris said and Scott let go of Erica's wrist before getting up and walking over to another table.