STAY WITH ME PT2

Ariana pov
As he kisses me l spread my legs making him lean even closer,his lips moved to my neck to my breast kissing every inch not missing , soon he moved down kissing my hips looked at me with a smirk" l see your pussy wet" he went down starting kissing it making me
even more horny and wet "you want more princess" l nodded like a desperate slut he went down on sucking the life out of me l moan out of pleasure grabbing the sheets craving for more as he kept sucking I felt my breath getting heavier ,my inside getting tight I screamed I-I think I'm gonna cu- he stopped I looked at him confused "that's your punishment" he licked his lip walking towards the door

I rushed to the door and stood there went on my knees and started begging him to continue I leaned closer putting my hand on his pants and started to unzip it slowly.. slowly taking off his boxers he looks at me and smiled "you really want more princess" I nodded then suck it he demanded he took out his dick and I started kissing his thighs making my way up to his balls leaking from bottom to top swinging my tongue in a circle I spit on the top of the tip and started sucking in and out trying to swallow but it was too big I ended up choking but he grab me by the hair making me suck it even deeper l moaned his tasted so fucking good ,I wanted it in me l could feel his dick twitching looks like he's about to cum ,l looked at him and stopped"payback Tay"l smiled and moved back he laughed "oh yeah while lm gonna fuck you so hard you can't walk no more"l sat on the bed and spread my legs"Oh yeah well fuck me" he walks towards me with his cock swinging around he takes his cock and slides in my wet hole l scream out of pleasure biting my lip , he slides it deeper making me tilt my head back he grabs my legs and making eye contact fucking me even harder ,"you like that" l nodded wanting more ,l could feel his cock getting harder by a sec thrusting me in and out hitting my G spot my inside getting tighter Tay lm gonna cum l said"cum on my dick for me princess" l couldn't hold back anymore liquid stared flowing out of my hole making me have an orgasm l closed my legs but Tay stopped me "nahh princess we not done he flipped me over in a doggie position slides it in making my ass touch his hips l could feel him thrusting me hard making me an able to breathe probably ,the room filled with our loud moans and our bodies slapping ,l could feel my inside getting tighter again "Tay" l said screaming his name ,l felt Is cock twitching ln me letting out his liquid ln me so Did l my legs began shaking l fell on the bed Tay came towards me kisses me holds my waist and we fell asleep................