In a few seconds she was pulled from that hug to the hard chest of her man.
And Kushal laughed out loud seeing the big man turn possessive

The Gill's were looking at the scene with wide eyes.

Vikram Gill  and Shashi Gill were the 1st to recognize Sidharth

Vikram: Sidharth Shukla?

Shashi: King?

Varun Gill who was standing just behind them heard them recognize him

The wheels in his mind started working and he started joining all the dots in his head.
He has noticed  a lot of things from the day he met Shehnaaz and now everything is clear in front of him.

The SS on the private jet was for Sidharth Shukla or Sidharth and Shehnaaz or maybe Shehnaaz Shukla?
All men addressing her as Queen.. the way they respected her.. she is the King's Queen.
The tattoo on all the men and their cars.. they were the symbol of the King's gang.
His eyes widen on the conclusion.

Sidharth Shukla is the Mafia Don.. the King.. he is above all the Mafia gangs in the entire continent.
His gang is the most powerful.. and he is the Devil himself
An arrogant ruthless and cold man.. who shows no mercy to the one who goes against him.
His gang goes by only 1 rule
"Never Disrespect The Queen"

And if he is correct and Shehnaaz is his Queen then the Gill's are up for some serious trouble for what they did with her 15 years ago.

Roma Gill could see that her daugher is happy with the person who has his arms around her.
She doesn't know he is or who he is to her daughter but one thing is sure that they are in love.. and he is the one because of whom her daughter is safe from the world where she was pushed by her family.

Kalyani Gill and Inder kept looking at Shehnaaz and the man.
Inder Gill knew he has seen him somewhere but could not remember.
But his aura was enough for them to know that he is not a nobody.
And if that man has the audacity to stand in his living room and embrace his grand daughter in front of the entire family and guards who not to forget were pointing their guns to him.. then his someone who is capable to protect their grand daughter from the world.

Ali took small steps and stood in front of Sidharth.
He was like a younger brother to Sidharth.
Sidharth had taken him in his gang when he was thrown out by his own family
(Reason to be disclosed later.. important for the story)
For Ali.. Sidharth and Shehnaaz are his everything

Ali: Bhai
He whispered

And Sidharth looked up and gave him a nod.
But then he raised his other hand and Ali hugged him and Sidharth wrapped his hand around his shoulders.
His other hand was still wrapped around his Naaz

After a few seconds Ali came out of the hug and spoke

Ali: kaise ho bhai?

Sidharth: main theek hu..

Ali nodded

Kushal: maine suna aaj madam ka nashta Ali ne banaya

Shehnaaz: haaaaaaan!!
She cheered

Kushal: tu khane ke baad theek toh hai na?

Shehnaaz giggled and Ali frowned

Ali: Khushal bhai mai Shehnaaz kha sake woh sari cheezein banana jaanta hu.

He said with pride

Kushal: woh toh mai taste karunga fir decide karunga

Shehnaaz: socha bhi mat.. woh mera khana hai.. and maine zara bhi share nahi karna usse.

Kushal: mai puch nai raha tujhse

Shehnaaz frowned and looked at Sidharth

Shehnaaz: Siiiiidddhhaaarrtthhhhhh

Sidharth shook his head and spoke

Sidharth: mat kar Kushal.

Hearing this Shehnaaz showed Kushal her tongue and Kushal laughed at the baby.
Woh dost ki jaan hai and he is more then happy for them.

Ali: Kushal bhai Shehnaaz ki mummy ne kya mast khana banaya hai.. puri Indian treat.. paranthe.. chole kulche aur pineapple sheera bhi hai.. hum woh khayenge.

Kushal's mouth watered and he instantly agreed.

Maya was quiet till now.. but her patience was giving up with every attention she was getting by everyone.

Maya: kya hotel hai yeh? Jo koi bhi aya usse khana khilayenge hum? Haa? Vikram veerji aap yaha khade khade dekh kya rahe hai? Aise koi bhi kaise apne ghar mai aa sakta hai? Aur aapki beti ko toh dekho kaise chipak kar khadi hai uses aise sabke samne.. kuch sharam hi nahi hai.. uske maa baap yaha tak ke daadi dada bhi hai fir bhi.. yahi din dekhna baaki thaa.. aur laao aisi ladkiyo ko wapas iss ghar mai

She spat

Sidharth and his men fisted their hands hearing her insult.

In no time all the men who till now were pointing their guns towards Sidharth were lying on the floor with guns pointing towards them by Sidharth's men.

Sidharth held Shehnaaz's hand and went and stood in front of Maya who was in shock with the turn of events.

Sidharth looked dead in her eyes and spoke

Sidharth: agli baar 1 aur shabd nikla aapke muh se Shehnaaz ke against toh apne admio ki jagah aap khud hongi.. and I will be the one holding the gun..
Aur mujhe 1 second bhi nahi lagega trigger dabane.
Yeh Shehnaaz ke Daadu aur Daadi ka ghar hai isiliye maine abhi tak kuch nahi kara.. par iska matlab nahi hai ke mai kuch kar nahi sakta..

He said in a cold calm voice.. which sent chill down Maya's spine.
All the colors drained from her face.
Looking at Sidharth she was sure that he can do what he is saying.

Still she mustered up some strength and spoke

Maya: mere ghar mai aake mujhe dhamki dey rahe ho? Jaante ho mera bhanja kon hai? He is the Don of Punjab!
Mere upar attack karoge aur woh tumhe aur tumhari iss madam ko jaane dega?

Sidharth smirked and turned towards Varun Gill and spoke

Sidharth: mind introducing me to her?

Varun  gulped and spoke

Varun: He is the Mafia King.

Sidharth: and she is my Queen.

He announced and Maya Khurana stumbled back 2 steps!

Everyone in the family gasped at the information and all Shehnaaz could so was smirk at their reaction.
‐—----------------------------------
Good night:)

See you all soon!

Keep Sharing Keep Smiling :)