"By the way, the girls told me to tell you that they already left. I think they have a test or something" he said as I walked back into my room to see him still sitting in the same spot on my bed where he was before.

The girls seriously left me with him?

fuck!

He looks seriously hot today though

I need holy water

Reaching for my phone that was on my bedside table, I tried to ignore him knowing I would get distracted but that didn't last long when the next thing I knew I was being grabbed by the waist so I was in between his legs.

"Nope. Nope, we can't do this today, I can't be late." I said unknowingly straddling him as he held my waist close to his body. Pulling me against him even more so my breasts were pushed against his chest. My hands were quick to go around his neck before playing with his hair. I didn't even realize how close we were until I felt his breath against my lips.

it is so bad if we-

Cutting off my thoughts, he smashed his lips against mine pulling me closer to him if that's even possible. Laying him down with me still on top of him, I didn't have the time to think as he slides his tongue in my mouth, squeezing my ass making me let out a quiet moan.

I don't know how long we have been doing this until my phone started buzzing with heaps of messages. Probably my twin brother asking me where I am and if I am okay.

With that, I pushed myself off of him. "Can you stop denying that we want each other?" he said making me respond instantly as I say this every time to him "you know my thoughts about this situation" I yelled out to him making my way down the stairs, getting my stuff to leave the house.

he knows how I feel about him.

but we agreed to be friends.

he knows I am scared of getting hurt.

Getting through the gates of school I quickly park into my spot and when I tell you I ran, I ran to class because I knew how Damon fucking Hernandez gets when I don't have the right attendance.

Even though he forgets I have already graduated, as well as he has.

There are 15 minutes left until the first lesson ends but it's just AP English, meaning only Kaden, Damon, Ariana, Luke, and I are together.

I just know the girls definitely told the guys that they saw Killian going into my room when they left.

Kicking the door open with my foot I enter the class, and I may or may not have made an interruption. Keeping my emotionalist face on, most people turned their heads to me.

As soon as I looked into the classroom, I made eye contact with the group at the back of the class. Kaden and Ariana had the biggest smirks on their faces, Damon looked disappointed that I was late and Luke looked like he was trying not to fall asleep.

"And who do you think you are walking in my classroom like that." This wrinkly 70-year-old lady screamed at me and that gained everyone's attention, even Luke, and that's saying something.

I have never seen this teacher before so she was definitely a substitute who had no idea who I was, and that meant she didn't know I could get her fired in seconds.

The teacher had wrinkles all over her body with the brightest yellow teeth I have ever seen before. She had brown curly hair that stopped just below her ears. You could tell she wasn't healthy with the number of chocolate wrappers she had on her desk as well as soda cans scattered everywhere.

This should be fun.

"Someone that you probably shouldn't talk to like that," I said sternly but calmly as I made my way to the back of the classroom, keeping on a straight face as everyone is still looking at me.

Everyone was on the edge of their seats waiting in anticipation for what is going to happen next. But my group knew that I don't have much patience with people I don't know so they were ready to get out of their seats any second.

I was so close to sitting down in my seat until I felt someone grab my arm and pull me around, only to see that the old bitch facing me. I made eye contact with her and straight away she began to back away, but that only made me follow her footsteps getting closer to her.

wow, she is extremely short.

luckily I am wearing heels today.

She stopped walking back and suddenly decided to speak up again with all the confidence in the world "You must respect me, you are in my classroom. Didn't your parents ever teach you some manners?"

And that is when I lost all patience.

I lifted my hand to punch the smirk off of her face, but I couldn't even get close to her as I felt hands wrap around my waist and pull me back.

Noticing Kaden was the one to pull me back I calmed down nearly instantly. He also looked like he wanted to punch her as he glared at her, but we both know we can't let our so-called parents get to us.

He slung his arm over my shoulder glaring at the teacher as we made our way to the back of the class. Our friends were giving the same looks my brother gave to the teacher because they know never to mention the people we live with.

Around the class, girls were looking like they wanted to kill me because kaden had his arm still around me, weird considering he's my twin brother but guys were eye fucking me right there.

Today is going to be a long day.

Fuck school honestly!