Naina: So then, it's clear that you should go, I will make sure that your brothers won't trouble you. So that you both can enjoy ... But remember no hanky panky.

Aashi: Diiii.

Naina giggled and hugged her. She helped her to find a dress.

In the evening ,Naina kept the four brothers busy in some work so that Aashi can go peacefully...
She was near the gate when Mayan came in a Ducati brand new motor bike.
Looking ravishing in black.

Aashi: Wow you have a bike ?

Mayan: Yeah and wow , today my cutie is looking so hot.

Aashi blushed and got into the bike.

Aashi: And you look really good in black too. And we are twining?

Mayan: Yeah that's a co incidence

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Mayan: Yeah that's a co incidence. So Aashi Malhothra ready for the date ?

Aashi: Super ready ... Where are we going ?

Mayan: That's for me to know and for you to find out ....

Aashi made faces. Making him giggle.

They first went to a beautiful restaurant, he have booked the rooftop so that they can enjoy their dinner without any disturbance.
He interwined his fingers with her and guided her to the table.

Aashi: This place is really nice.

Mayan: I'm glad you loved it.

Aashi: So tell me , were you jealous yesterday? When I spoke to Arnav?

Mayan: Yes I was jealous and angry , because I can't share  you with  anyone.

At that time. Waiter came with the food , all were Aashi's favourite.

Aashi: Wow ....all my favourites?

Mayan: Yes all the favourites of my favourite.

He said and winked.

Aashi: Thank you handsome .

She said and winked making his eyes go wide.

They had dinner and he took her to a private beech. There were no decoration. But it was peaceful and surreal.

Aashi: I love it, it's been long since I came to beach , it feel so perfect here , Mayan ?

She turned just to see Mayan on his knee , with a beautiful ring on his hand , she gasped . Her hand went to cover her mouth.

Mayan: Ok I made a huge speech but, I think I forgot everything,I have Never been so nervous for a match even , it's my first time doing something like this , so I hope you won't laugh at me ....
     Aashi, I was someone who was never into love , for me my everything was cricket and my family , I had girls behind me always, but I never gave a damn because I knew that they all just care about my looks.
      But then you came into my life , the only girl who was not after my looks , the only girl who was with me for who I am.
      It’s not easy to believe in love at first sight until that special person comes along and steals your heart.
      This is going to sound crazy, but… from the moment I first set eyes on you I haven’t been able to stop thinking about you.
      First I wondered how a girl can be so beautiful, without any makeup too. Your smile , your bubbly behaviour, your naughtiness, you drama , you cute swearings, your cute antics, your love for each and everyone around you , your care , each and everything about you made me fall in love with you....
        You are the one I wanted to find, to tell that I need you all my life, and I'm glad that you could be my first love .
And I promise that you will be last too.
        You taught me the real meaning of love. One look at your face, sets my world straight.
I love you not only for what you are but for what I am, when I am with you.
         The journey of life has many ups and downs, has many shades of colors in light and brown I promise you, I never let you alone in this ride and we together make the hurdles smoother with love and smile.
           I love you so much Aashi.
I just want to be with you. We will laugh together, we will smile together, we will cry together, we will share our sadness and happiness. There is no place beautiful for me in this world, but when you are with me, every place and everything looks beautiful. I just want to be with you always, I want my daily dose of drama from you, I want to see your smile throughout my life ,
        I really love you Aashi , will you give me the honour to call you my girlfriend?
Will you be my girlfriend, my first love ?

Aashi was a crying mess, even Mayan's eyes were glistened. She knelt Infront of him , she hugged him tightly , even he reciprocated.
She broke the hug and cupped his face.

Aashi: You made me speechless with your proposal Mayan.
My feelings are all new and you are the reason.
You make me think about yourself all the time.
Even my heartbeat says that I love you. You are the man of my dreams and you give me the reason of life.
        When I think of you, I understand the meaning of life. When you are with me, everything looks beautiful and I feel happy. You are the reason of my happiness.
You are my first and last love.
I know you are the only one who can tolerate me after my brothers.
I love you so much and yeah I will be your girlfriend.

He grinned and slid the ring on her finger. They both had happy tears on their eyes.
They stood up .
Mayan pulled her to him by her waist and eyed her lips then averted her eyes to her beautiful eyes which were filled with love for him.

Mayan: Shall I?

He wisphered making Aashi nod shyly. He kissed her pouring all his love , even she reciprocated. They broke the kiss. And she hid her face on his neck .

Aashi: I love you.

Mayan: I love you too .

They spent few hours there and then he dropped her Infront of Malhothra mansion.

Aashi: Thank you for today Mayan. It's indeed the best day of my life.

Mayan: Anything for you my beautiful girlfriend.

Aashi: I'm glad to know that my handsome boyfriend.

She said and they giggled.

Mayan kissed her forehead and she pecked her cheek.

Mayan: Bye , good night and I love you.

Aashi: I love you too and good night.

Let's see if their happiness will last long or will they have to face the Malhothra brothers over protectiveness?

Here goes the 26th chapter guys ...

Woahhh another couple?

And How's this proposal speech guys?

I know I'm so late .... You all know that I lost one of my friend.... And I was really broken , but you all were there to help me to be strong .... Special thanks to Harshita_6603.....
I'm back guys ....
I can't promise daily updates.... but I will try my best....
Thank you for being understanding guys......

Please comment and vote guys...

See you all in the next chapter..

Stay safe 🥀

We Tie until We Die✅ (COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें