Being Momo Yaoyorozu's Younger Sister

-When you first got your period Momo was especially good at calming you down and having the products on standby. She was a little excited to hit a big milestones as your older sister.

-You guys are very caring especially for each other. If any of you got hurt small or big the firsts to try and treat it would be the other sibling. 

-At the USJ attack you were very worried for your sister. You had a panic attack as soon as you heard she was in danger. 

-You have a habit of keeping you feelings hidden. You don't like people worrying over you so you don't give them a chance to.

-You do not like her hero costume. You never did as soon as you saw it you hated it. The fact it was showing that much and as a minor. It was a big no in your opinion.

-You met Eri when you were hanging out with your sister and she needed to get something from her dorm. When Momo was getting her stuff you talked with Eri. You loved hanging out with her. Now when you hang out you spoil her with toys and other things. One time Aizawa passed out because Eri came back home with a crown made with real gold and diamonds. He had it returned immediately. 

-As well as spoiling Eri you also spoil Kota. When you heard Eri had a friend named Kota you immediately wanted to meet him. You like caring for him it makes you happy. Though he hates when you give him gifts. Once you got him a life size sculpture of Deku when you heard he was a fan. It was cool until it started to scare Kota so he had it returned.

-If you haven't noticed your love language is giving gifts.

-At the Sports Festival you threw Momo a party you planned on your own. Even if she lost kinda early the party still happened. She was very happy when she came home.

-You don't mention anything about lovers to Momo because you if you did she would get flustered and turn the question onto you which you didn't want to answer so you don't mention it.

-Class 1-a met you when you first met Eri. They thought you were so cute and kind. As well as extremely responsible for your age. They got concerned then remembered your Momo's sister naturally you would be responsible.

-When Momo attempted to sneak out and rescue Bakugou. She accidentally woke you up in the process. So when you did you gave her snacks before she left.

-You want to be scientist when you grow up. So you always study hard. Then, sometimes you overwork yourself. Your family gets concerned but are glad your working so hard.

-You made your sister promise that when she gets married you would be a maid of honor.

-Some people might think you're shy and self-insulting but no you know your worth and you know your capabilities. Though you tend to stay away from anything you haven't thoroughly learned about.