Chapter 37: Till We Wed...

~~ Meanwhile back in Hollywood~~~

Andy's POV:

Tonight I'm going to do it. Everybody is in the living room except for Ashley and Mikki. We're having an END OF TOUR party, and I have a $5,000 diamond ring in my pocket.

I Andrew Dennis Biersack am going to ask Morghin Marie Coma to be my wife.

Yup at the age of 22, I'm going to propose. All I know is I love her. I don't know how our fans are going to take having 3 of us married off, but I honestly don't care for their opinion.

Everyone's in the living room. Now is my chance.

I walk into the living room.

"I don't know a more perfect place to do this, than to be surrounded by my BVB family."

I knelt down on one knee and pulled the box out of my pocket.

"Morghin Marie Coma, would you be the Catwoman to my Batman, the veil to my bride, will you be my wife?"

"OHMYGOD ANDY! YES YES YES! ONE HUNDRED TIMES YES!" She screamed.

We called both Ashley and Mikki to tell them the news and found out their phones were off. So we turned on the news and checked the road conditions in Dallas.

The weather to port said because of the cold temperatures and rain that the roads were slick.

Please god tell me they are alright.