Chapter 13: Lipstick Cases And Sins

A/N: this chapter will mostly be in Ella's POV. Ella is Jakes fiancé. And Kina (a blonde girl ash dated for a while, but not in this book, she's just someone he slept with)

Ella's POV:

I was cuddling with jake, thinking of what my best friend Kina had asked me. She wanted me to get her and Ash together. It would be perfect.

I was enjoying my last day with my baby before tour, and I was going back home to London. This was always a great day. I kissed Jakes head, then he woke up and kissed my lips. I still can't believe that we're getting married. In a few months I will no longer be Ella Cole, but Ella Pitts. So fucking perfect, and I still wonder what I did to deserve him. I love him.

I was going to call Kina, but I decided to call Ashley instead.

"Hello?" Ash asked, he sounded as if he had just woken up.

"Hey Ash!" I said

"Oh hey Ella. How ya and Jake doin?" He asked, a little bit of his southern accent sounding through. He was from Missouri, so it was understandable.

"We're fine, im gonna miss him though, but I'm used to it by now." I replied to his question. Underneath all the pervertedness he shows, he's a great guy. He just likes women and porn way too much. Especially strippers. But he's nice to talk to.

"That's good, I've gotta go, I'm a little busy right now. Catcha later Ella." He said. Something's up with him. He's happy and nervous at the same time.

"Ok Ash bye." I said and hung up.

I went downstairs to see Jake raiding the fridge. As funny as it sounds, it happens on a daily basis.especially when he's drunk.

Kinas POV:

I was watching the clock, and thinking about Ashley. His chocolate brown eyes, his long black hair, his smile, host OUTLAW tattoo. Ugh god! I needed Ella to do this favor for me. We slept together a few times, but that was it. I knew there were other sluts he banged, but if I could just get him alone long enough, I could make him mine.

I will make him mine.