Chapter 23: I Have So Much To Say But Your So Far Away...

Christian Comas POV:

"IT'S FRIDAY, FRIDAY, GOTTA GET DOWN ON woah-" I yelled as Jake kicked the chair I was standing on out from under my feet. UK tour starts tomorrow, and we just boarded our tour bus in Manchester.

"CC shut the fuck up!" JINXX screeched as I yelled again.

"What? Ella will be back on the bus again, and with Mikki around, Ashley will be a 'happy outlaw' again." I said. Ashley wasn't used to being alone for such a long time. He normally brought his girlfriend along, or if he was single, he would have a one night stand with a slut in the city we were in. I sort of felt bad for him the past month. Andy has Morghin, I have Lauren, JINXX will have Sammi when her band My Satellite ends their tour in March, and Jake will have Ella, but unlike the four couples, Ashley can't have his girl by his side 24/7.

Mikki is such a great Singer/Bassist/Guitarist. She's not high strung and stressed out like most musicians. I have had the opportunity to chill and rock out with her. She's cool actually. Mikki showed me a few stick tricks on my drum set that Jared does, and they were pretty sweet. She also taught me how to add volume without the frizz to my hair.

I have to admit I do have crush on her, but just a small one. Jakes the one that loves her to death. He's like a stalker to her Twitter account. Ella knows about his celebrity crush, but she doesn't like it when he talks about her, let alone say her name. I know JINXX and Jake have learned tricks from her on guitar, and she learned some from them. Yes Mikki plays bass and guitar. We all have learned a few tricks from her that have made us better performers. Anyway, we're all excited to be able to hang with her again.

Jakes POV:

I'm super psyched about being able to hang with UNDER SURRENDER again this tour. Especially their singer/ bassist. She's more well, relaxed than a normal musician is. She never takes things too seriously when we joke around. She's fun to jam with too. She brings her guitar and we will chill and practice in one of the rooms backstage. Sometimes if either JINXX or I is lucky, we will get to spend some time practicing alone with her. She always finds time for us. I guess she's special that way.

Ella hasn't been very happy since she found out Ash was dating Mikki. I know she's trying to get Ashley and Kina together, but it doesn't look like Ash and Mikki are breaking up anytime soon. I'll see Ella soon, and I know she's going to try and do anything to split the couple up.

Andy's POV:

I know Morghin misses Mikki. It's the first tour they've been away from each other since Under Surrender started. I'm happy Mikki is going to be touring with us, but I wonder if she will forgive Morghin, let alone talk to me. It did seem to bother her when Morghin said she was touring with me. Mikki is one of my favorite people, simply because she doesn't go all fan-girlie around us. I've known her since the beginning of Black Veil Brides, when she was first starting out with Under Surrender. She was 12 and all the rest of the boys were 15-16, but they all had a respect for her. I instantly clicked with her, even though I was 17. We became really great friends. I miss her smile, her 5' 7" figure, her piercings, and her quietness. I miss my best friend.

I'm glad Ashley is happy with her.

JINXX'S POV:

I miss my wife Sammi, but I'll be able to see her in a month or so. I am really excited to see Mikki again. I am going to see if I can get a personal rock session with her, or atleast with Jake, her, and I. I might see if she will sign the back of my guitar. Mikki is really quiet & laid back back personality wise. That is, until you figure out how to piss her off. Then she likes to destroy things. I know Andy and CC have been friend with her the longest. CC has been friends with her since she was in diapers. Jake and I have a strong friendship with her also. Ashley has something more with her, since they are a couple and all. Hmm... Ya never know what Ash may do next, but I have a bad gut feeling...

~Saturday~~~~~~~

Ashley's POV:

It's finally here. The day I get to hold my Purdy Girl in my arms is finally here. I got out of my bunk and went to the kitchen with a smile on my face.

I opened the fridge to see what we had.

No food.

"Jake did you clear out the fridge in a drunk frenzy again?"

"Maybe...yes..." He said, guiltily looking at the floor with a smile on his face.

"We are making a food stop at the next gas station, so dont have a spur in the ass moment Purdy." JINXX said as he walked into the living room.

I was starving. just then Jake yelled UNDER SURRENDER, and ran to the huge living room window.

"What?" We all yelled confused, then we saw the big black tour bus with the words UNDER SURRENDER written in gold letters across sides of the bus. I immediately ran and opened the living room window.

Mikki was sitting in her buses living room, by a table, head against the window. She was working on her IPad. The boys were walking around and playing X-Box.

"Watch this." I told the guys. Our buses were side by side. I took out my phone and dialed her number. The guys and I watched as her iPhone on the table lit up, displaying a picture of me. She smiled, and answered the phone, setting her iPad on the table.

I put my phone on speaker.

"Hey Ashy!"

"Hey babe." I said happy

"Why are you so cheery?" She asked

"Because, look out your window." She made a confused look, the looked out her window, and dropped her phone.

She opened the window and stuck her head out, leaving her very long ponytail fluttering in the wind.

"Wow." She said calmly. I looked into her deep chocolate eyes, as she did mine.

"I know, I can't believe we're talking through windows." I said.

"We're pulling off at the gas station 2 miles away. Meet us there?" She asked smirking.

"Of coarse." I replied.

"I LOVE YOU!" she screamed

""I LOVE YOU TOO BABY!" I yelled back. She climbed back into her window, and started doing work on her iPad again, only this time, with a smile on her face.