Chapter 11: With One Intention

Mikkis POV:

"It's getting late, you can sleep on the couch if you'd like?"

"Sure." Was his reply

"There's something I need to ask you Mikki..." I was getting nervous.

"Y...y...yeah?" I said uneasily

"I really like you, and I was wondering if...you...would...consider...being my girlfriend...?" He said nervously. He was shy and nervous like he thought I would say no.

"I'd love to Ashley." I said looking down, then to his deep chocolate brown eyes. We both smiled, and he put his hand on my leg.

"I don't know how to make this work, with us both being rock stars and going to be on 2 different continents in less than 3 days." He said as he sat me on his lap. I nuzzled my head into his chest and he nuzzled his head into my very long hair.

"I know Ash, but we can still Skype, Call, and Txt. Not to mention Tweet." I replied to him. His chest was warm. It was comforting to be this way.

"I promise I'll call you first thing in the morning and at night, so I can be the first and last person you hear." He said holding me and rubbing my back.

"I promise to text you and Skype you every single day at 4 pm your time." I replied looking into his eyes. He leaned in as did I until our lips brushed together. Sparks were already flying. We kissed right in front of a roaring fire. The music video for Rebel Love Song came on MTV as we were kissing. Perfect timing.

We parted from the kiss, and I lead him to my room. I changed into a black lace tank top and some black, white, and light blue leopard print pajama pants. He just took off his leather gloves, his cowboy boots and hat, his leather vest and Mötley Crüe shirt until he was left in his blue cameo boxers. His OUTLAW tattoo was perfect and always showing. He was eyeing the tattoo that was on my left breast. It was a purple rose with a peace sign around it, and had my brothers name on one petal, and mine on another. It had a chain that was flowing freely and at the end was a heart. It was one of my two tattoos that I had. The other one Jorel didn't know about. It was a black star with a red cross through the center of it. It was on my inner thigh, and only abou 3 inches tall. It's only 2 inches shorter than the rose one.

We crawled into my king sized bed and he wrapped his strong warm arms around me. I nuzzled my head into his warm chest & fell asleep.

I was inlove with Ashley Fucking Purdy.

A/N: sorry for not updating in 2 days. I get sorta busy!!!