Friday Morning

...

Louis was not finding the clothes he wanted, and the hairdresser had just made his life more miserable since he came that morning to his house to fix them for him.

His room was upside down as Freddie and Cliff stood over a pile of clothes over the huge bed on Louis room, watching as their dad trashed the place to find some decent clothes.

"This or that!"-Louis said gesturing at two hoodies absolutely the same looking.

Freddie jawed and huffed.-"Wear the Lilo and the stitch onesie..."

"That was not even on the choice list hun! I can go to a caprol karaoke ride wearing a Aloha Stitch costume."-Louis said throwing the hoodies over the pile, looking for other choices.

"But you love itw!"-He mumbled.

Louis laughed.-"That's only between you and me, nobody else gets to see me on the onesie!"

"Cliffy too!"-Freddie said clapping his hands.

Louis chuckled.-"Yeah...Now help me pick something to impress Harry..."

Freddie giggled childishly.-"I love Hawy!"

"Me too hun...Me too!"-Louis said softly, as he pulled a old jumper from the bottom. Exactly what he needed.

...

"Louis...The fans will know!"-His manager said pointing at the jumper.-"They are literally FBI, they'll know it's..."

"I know...That it's Harry's...But I also wore it before at the One Direction days so there seems no problem to me."-Louis said shrugging.

"Your choice Lou, just don't come crying to me when they find out more about this."-He said softly patting his back.-"Quit the long face, your Harry will be here any minute to pick you up. Ah and don't forget, the second you touch the car, it's action time."

"I know, I know. Thanks for the cheering up."-Louis said softly.

"Remember the questions and answers?"-He asked just checking.

"Yeah, but I'll change some little things here and there and all will be set. I also warmed up my voice for the karaoke. I hope you choose some good songs."-Louis said and gave the last touch to the barely visible make up.

"Harry's team choose those!"-The manager said and winked leaving him there to wait on the car.

After a while he came back to tell him Harry was here. The make up artist backed away and he got out of the car.

Lights, Camera, Action.

Everything would go as scripted.

Harry pulled over to the side of the road, opening the window a bit for him to say his lines.-"Oh! If it isn't my worst enemy! Lewis Tomlinson?"

Louis laughed, partly knowing that Harry choose these lines himself.-"It can't be true! Hairy Styles!"-He said from the window leaning a bit inside so the camera could focus him.

"Need a pick up!"-Harry asked keeping his eye contact unbroken, playing his role really well.

"I was told there would be James."-Louis said remembering his script as he entered the car.

Harry watched his gentle moves. He was keeping his role very well.-"Well he sent me to pick you up so than we together can pick him up on the way to the studio."

Louis shook hies head, keeping his role as an annoyed ex-band mate.-"You complicate everything I swear! Just say we're going to the studio."

Harry started the car.-"Seatbelts please, I do not pay insurance."