Act My Age

...

Zayn came back a few days later, with Khai this time. Today was the day, that the plan was going to become concrete.

Liam had brought Bear to spent some time with Freddie and Khai, as he was out to get Niall at the house, for a little "chat".

"Z, she looks exactly like you, look at her eyes!"-Louis said looking at the small Khai who was quietly sucking on her pacifier.

"Dad why is she so smol!?"-Freddie asked with puppy eyes.

"Because she is almost 1 year old!"-Zayn said ironically.

"Freddie was smaller."-Bear mumbled feeling superior, him being the oldest.

Yes Freddie had been a rather small baby, Louis sometimes thought he would break if he tried use the slightest pressure, but now his baby was the healthiest.

The front door opened and a few voices came from the corridor. The babysitter took the kids outside to play while Louis and Zayn entered the kitchen.

Niall was standing there at the lounge having a chat with Liam.

"And I said, 'Harry try the yellow ones!' He didn't changed them for a week!"-Niall joked and Liam cracked a big laughter, for it only to die out when Zayn and Louis entered.

Niall turned around looking at Louis with murder in his eyes.-"YOU!"-He said and launched himself at Louis, punching him square in the face.-"You motherfucker!"

"Niall stop!"-Liam and Zayn said at the same time holding him back, releasing Louis.

"I am sorry!"-Was all Louis would mumble in repeat.

Niall became angrier.-"You should be! Do you have any idea how much you have caused!"

"Niall stop you don't know anything."-Zayn whispered calmly. Liam sometimes wondered how could he be so cold blooded.

"Don't get me started with you Zayn Malik!"-Niall said his eyes almost starting to cry when he noticed him, than he looked back at Louis in anger.-"I know everything. How he left Harry without explanation, how he broke my best friend into shreds. Even I couldn't find a way to cheer him up! We were helpless because of him!"-Niall spat out holding the will to cry there and than.

Louis was in the ground, wiping his bloody nose and crying.-"I told you it was a bad idea Z! You never listen! I can't undo what's been done anymore! They wont forgive me..."-He cried in Zayn huge hug as he tried to get him up.

"Shhh, baby steps!"-He whispered.

"Niall hold yourself together man! And listen to us!"-Liam said slapping Niall across his head.-"We wouldn't support Louis if he was wrong. We all care and love Harry. Louis on top of it! We where a family boys, what the hell have you done to each other. Open your damn eyes."

"He wouldn't abandon Harry if he did!"-Niall spat out releasing himself from Liam grab and calming down.

"I will do the explaining than."-Zayn said and stood up with Louis in his side, placing him on the couch.

...

"What do you mean Simon made you sign a contract to keep you away!"-Niall yelled sitting up from the couch.-"It's impos-"

Zayn took out a copy of the contract and placed it in-front of Niall.-"Proves."

"Where did you get that!?"-Louis and Liam asked at the same time.

"I have my ways, secretary's always have a Zayn-y kink you know."-He said winking at the boys, making Liam sight and facepalm.

"Classic."-Liam mumbled.

Niall was reading the contract. By the half of it he gasped than his gaze softened when he saw the smudged sign of Louis on the end of the contract, the way it was written made sure to point out every feeling Louis had been feeling at the moment.

Niall threw the contract at the table and run to Louis, hugging him tightly keeping him there for a second.-"oh my god Louis! Why the hell didn't you tell us. I am sorry. I own you that."-He said hugging Louis tightly who soon hugged back, slightly crying at everything that was happening.

"It's alright..."-Louis whispered.

"No it's not! I  have to tell Harry..."-Niall said taking his phone.

"NO"-All the boys yelled at the same time.

"What do you mean no!"-Niall asked.-"Harry has to know that Louis didn't have a choice! He drowned himself on thinking Louis didn't love him anymore, that he wanted just to get rid of him."

Louis left out another tear, his face still looking strong trying to hide the feelings.

"No Niall, we can't, the managers will find out and leak everything to the public. Everything Louis fought for will go to waste."-Liam tried to reason.

"Well not actually, because I have a plan, and you Niall my Irish boy are the biggest part of it! Are you ready!"-Zayn said victoriously.

Niall looked at Zayn and than back down.-"Zayn..."

Zayn stood up and sat by his side. Patting his back.-"I'm not going anywhere this time."

Niall leaned on his own hands and sighted eyes red from crying, holding most of it back.-"You left us! Twice!"

"There won't be a third Niall, I promise."-Zayn said and side hugged him.

Niall took his time, to come back to his senses. Louis and Liam brought something to drink in the meanwhile. They sat down around the Niall and Zayn duo.

Niall took the drink and looked up.-"I'm in for it. If it means the 1D fam will get together, that Louis and Harry will finally get together, I'm in."-He said softly.

Than he cracked a mischievous laugh.-"What's the plan, and it better be messy!"

"I'll explain everything to you."-Zayn chuckled and held his glass up first.-"A toast?"

"For Louis and Harry!"-Liam said making Louis smile wide.

"For Larry!"-Niall repeated earning some sketchy looks from the boys.-"What? My ship is sailing again, might as well enjoy the ride!"

"For Family."-Louis correct.

"For family."-The boys repeated and did the hand gathering with their glasses, which they soon retrieved their hands with disgusted face.-"Never doing that again, we look like school girls!"-Louis mumbled wiping his hand on his shirt making all of them laugh.

...