"All boys have cooties." Destiny frowned, recalling what her dad had told her. Destiny was being raised by her single dad, and everyday he told her that boys were infected with cooties.

"Well not papa." Nevaeh shrugged, brushing the girl off.

"Vae! Look!" Daloni yelled, carrying a beach bucket full of rocks and pebbles. He had snatched the bucket from another kid and filled it up.

Hopping down from the monkey bars, Nevaeh skipped to Daloni. "Ou let's make a rock tower." She said, taking some rocks from the bucket.

Heaven looked up from her book and scanned the playground looking for the kids. She saw Daloni and Nevaeh sitting on the group playing with each other.

~

Around ten minutes later Heaven's head snapped up hearing Nevaeh's cries. She threw the book the bench, immediately standing up. Nevaeh ran to Heaven, with Daloni not to far behind.

"C-Cadence said you not my mommy." Nevaeh pointed, standing in front of Heaven crying.

Heaven's skin started boiling instantly. Her fists balled up, as she tried to calm herself down. Bending down to Nevaeh level, Heaven wiped her face. "Baby you know I'm your mommy forever and ever."

"B-But Cadence said you're not." Nevaeh cried.

Heaven looked up seeing Cadence smirk from the other side of the park. "Y'all stay right here, don't move." She said, without even thinking.

"Oop not me making the girls mad." Cadence chuckled, seeing Heaven walk up on her.

Heaven chuckled and put her hair in a bun. Next thing you know she drew her fist back, knocking Cadence to the ground. Heaven got on top and started pounding Cadence's face in.

She could hear Daloni and Nevaeh screaming, but she was so angry that she couldn't stop until she saw blood.

"Bitch. Stop.playing.with.me" Heaven shouted, pulling Cadence to her feet so that they could have a fair fight.

Cadence threw up her set and charged at Heaven. Heaven stepped to the side, making Cadence loose balance. As soon as she did, Heaven tackled Cadence to concrete, taking all of her anger and frustration out on her face.

Wrapping her hands around Cadence'a neck, she started banging her head in on the concrete. She ignored the blood oozing out of Cadence nose and mouth.

"M-Mommy." Daloni cried.

Heaven stood up and started stomping Cadence face in with her shoes. "I should fucking kill you." She shouted.

It took a guy pulling Heaven off of Cadence, pinning her to a pole. "Damn, yo ass gone kill the girl."

"Bro get the fuck off of me! Where the fuck are my kids?!" Heaven yelled, as her leg shook viciously.

"Calm down damn." The guy chuckled.

"Where the fuck are my kids?!" Heaven yelled, feeling her hands and eyelids twitch. She was past angry.

"I want my mama!" Nevaeh cried, picking up Daloni.

Heaven used all of her strength and jerked out of the man's arms. She went over to Cadence who's face was unrecognizable and kicked her one last time. Heaven hated fighting, because she knew she could go to jail for it. Her hands were registered.

She finally saw Nevaeh and Daloni and scooped them both up in each arm, tuning their cries out. She hated hearing her kids cry, but she was angry.

Heaven opened the door to the backseat of her car and put both kids in their booster seats. After making sure they were secured, she closed the door and started the car with her car ring.

Leaning on the back of the car, she put her hands over her face groaning. "Fuck bro!"

She felt as if she failed as a mother. She never wanted her kids to see her fight or even that angry, but Cadence always tested her. She crossed the line when she said what she said to Nevaeh.

Heaven tried to calm herself down before getting back in the car. The last thing she wanted to do was accidentally take her anger out on the kids or Solana.

It took her a good ten minutes of inhaling and exhaling before she got in the driver's seat. She turned around to look at both kids who had dried tears on their face.

"I'm so sorry. Mommy will never hurt neither of you. I will always protect you. I promise you will never see me like that again." Heaven stated.

"Pinky promise?" Nevaeh asked, sticking out her pinky and wiping her face with her sleeve.

Heaven reached back and connected her pinky with Nevaeh's. "Pinky promise." She said, sealing the promise with a kiss.

"I love you, and no matter what anybody says. I will always be your mommy." Heaven stated.

"I love you too." Nevaeh sniffled.

Daloni licked the tears on his face, and stuck one finger in his mouth while the other rested in his curls. "Milk?" He asked.

Heaven chuckled and shook her head. She reclined her chair a small bit and grabbed him from his seat. After he adjusted himself in her arms, he rougly pulled her shirt up and started drinking his favorite milk in the world, forgetting instantly about the events that just took place.

~
hey loves...

I really feel like this chapter was rushed, but I hope you guys enjoyed it. Next chapter y'all will love and probably even cry tears of joy!!

Thanksgiving is in two days!!!! Y'all excited? Are y'all on school break?

let's get right into it...

So Solana has already started her counseling sessions, yall think she may have a little bit of social anxiety?

Lmao do y'all think Daloni is shy? Or y'all agree with what Heaven said?

So Nevaeh at the park telling this kids if they touch her brother, she gone beat them up. How y'all feel about that?

How y'all feel about what Cadence told Nevaeh? Y'all think Nevaeh will start to question Heaven as her mother now?

What's y'all opinions on Heaven fighting Cadence?

Y'all think she should've waited until she didn't have the kids??

Last but not least, how did y'all feel about how Heaven calmed down before engaging with the kids?? I really loved that.

vote and comment pls!!!

-JassyOut