Once again Diagon Alley

Start from the beginning

Hermione sighed and smiled while taking out her wand.

"Occulus Reparo" She pointed her wand to Harry's broken glass on his glasses.

"Definitely need to remember that one" Harry chuckled.

"You'll be alraighr now then Harry? Right I'll leave you to it"

"Bye Hagrid"
"Okay bye"
"Thank you. Bye" They all three said and walked walked into the book shop.

Mrs Weasley saw Harry.

"Oh Harry. Thank goodness. We'd hoped you'd only gone one grate too far" Mrs Weasley said and brushed off dust from Harry's robe.

"Ladies and gentlemen. Mr. Gilderoy Lockhart" Some reporter said.

People gasped and Mrs Weasley looked lovingly towards him.

"Here he is"

Lockhart walked out to the applauding room and smiled to everyone.

Bree and Harry frowned at him and Bree just immediately disliked him even though she thinks it's wrong to judge too fast.

"Mum fancies him"

Mrs Weasley gasped and slapped him on his shoulder.

"Make way there please. Let me by madam. Thank you" The photographer said.

"Excuse me little girl. This is for the Daily Prophet"

Lockhart posed infront of the camera who took pictures of him. 

And then Lockhart looked into the crowd and spotted Harry and Bree.

"It can't be Ambree and Harry Potter" Lockhart said.

"Harry Potter! Ambree Potter! Excuse me madam" The photographer said and grabbed the twins.

"Ow! Let me go"

Lockhart grabbed them both before they could process something.

"Nice big smile Harry and Ambree. Toghether, you both and I rate the front page"

Ambree looked uncomfortable and tried to get away from Lockhart who had a strong grip on them both.

"Ladies and gentlemen, what an extraordinary moment this is. When both young Potters stepped into Flourish and Blotts this morning to purchase my autobiography Magical Me"

The crowd applauded and Mrs Weasley and Hermione looked lovingly at him and applauded along with everyone hysterically. Ron looked around at people as if they was unbelievable.

Gilderoy Lockhart continued.

"Which incidentally is currently celebrating its 27th week atop the Daily Prophet bestseller list"

The crowd again applauded and cheered ans Malfoy who was a floor above them looked down at them with an expression of disgust and jealousy.

"They had no idea that they would in fact be leaving with my entire collected works... free of charge"

He finished giving them both a stack of books wich made Bree frowning and pretending to throw up. And the photographer took a picture of them.