Once again Diagon Alley

Start from the beginning

Bree nodded and smiled to Hermiones parents but felt a bit jealousy to Hermione because she had her parents with her to Diagon Alley.

"Oh and Hermione have you seen Harry?" Bree asked.

"No actually I haven't. Sorry. Are you and Harry alone?"

"No. We are with Ron's family"

Meanwhile Harry was sliding out of an another fireplace being dusty. He looked for his glasses and looked around the place he was in frowning.

He looked into a glas cabinet which had weird stuff in it. Looked around more and walked out of the weird store.

He walked out and looked at the place who didn't look like Diagon Alley. There was weird looking witches and wizards there looking and smiling weirdly at him.

"Ron? Bree?"

A witch walked to him.

"Not lost are you my dear?"

"I'm fine, thank you. I was just going..."

He turned to more weird people. And the witch walked behind him with her hand on his shoulder.

"Come with us. We'll help you find your way back"

"No please"

"Harry?" A familiar voice said.

Harry looked to the source of the voice.

"Hagrid!"

"What do you think you're doing down here? Come on!"

Harry ran up to the stairs towards Hagrid and they both walked away.

"You're a mess Harry. Sulking around Knockturn Alley? Dodgey place. Don't want people to see you there. People will think you're up to no good. And where is Bree?"

"I don't know, she's probably with the others. And I was lost. I- hang on. What were you doing there then?"

"Me? I was.... I was looking for Flesh- eating Slug Repellent. They're ruining all the school cabbages"

They continued to walk down the streets in now Diagon Alley. And Hermione and Bree was walking out of a store and spotted Harry and Hagrid.

"Harry! Hagrid!" Hermione said.

"Harry you're so dumb! What if you were kidnapped? Or worse, dead? You were supposed to say 'Diagon Alley' not 'diagonally' that's just-" Harry interrupted his babbling sister.

"Bree I'm fine. See?"

"Well anyways. Hello Bree and Hermione" Hagrid said.

"Hello Hagrid" Bree answered.

"It's so good to see you" Hermione said to Harry.

"It's great to see you too"

"What did you do to your glasses?"