How did he end up being friends with those guys in the first place? Long story short, they dragged him in the group, thus making him the mom friend of the group. He shook his head and sighed as he stepped out of the elevator and headed to the meeting room, where everyone is talking amongst one another.

He took a seat and sat between Kirishima and Sero. Practically, everyone that Bakugo has ever worked with is in this room and are all pondering on why they are even here in the first place.

Someone then cleared their throat and everyone soon stopped talking and paid attention to the only person that was standing in the room. Enji Todoroki then walked up to the table and took a seat in a chair and sat down in it. "Alright, I know you're all wondering why you're here and what this has to do with all of you. But, I promise I'll keep things short, so you can go back to doing whatever you were doing in the first place." He snapped his fingers and his secretary handed him a folder filled with paperwork.

"This folder contains everything about both the bride and groom about their likes and dislikes and how that information can help us to make this the most perfect wedding." Someone then raised their hand, "Yes?"

"Okay, um, I know this is a wedding business, but why is it such a huge deal that this needs to be as perfect as possible?"

"I'm glad you asked," Enji replied and looked at each and every person to see if they were paying attention to him. "Because, the father is paying for this wedding and not only that, but he is also letting this new reality show document this entire wedding."

"What do you mean by document?" Kirishima asked out of curiosity. "Will it affect my job?"

"In a way, yes. But, that is only if I can figure something out where you can help Shoto with the photo shoot." He explained, leaving Kirishima some relief and looked down at the table for a moment and back at Enji. "So, my oldest son, Touya, has this friend who wants to make his reality show happen by being their producer. He also wants to sponsor this company as well, so we can get more clients."

"What's the show even about?" Jiro intervened and waited for Enji to reply.

"I'm not that sure, but what I do know is that they want a lot of drama in it. I don't watch that many reality shows, so I wouldn't know."

The secretary tapped on his shoulder and whispered something in his ear, and he nodded his head as he watched her back away from him. "I almost forgot. They need all your signatures." He said and opened the folder to get out a specific piece of paper that has only a signature of the groom.

"Signatures for what exactly?"

"This is a reality show. Before getting further in, they want you to sign this paper for your consent on being filmed only when it's wedding related. They have no desire to stalk you guys, so you'll be fine." He reassured as he motioned for people to get their pens out and sign the paper.

One by one, everyone was signing their names from signature after signature. It was endless. After everyone signed the paper, Enji was the final person to sign it and put it back in the folder. "Oh! I almost forgot. They also want you to do one on one interviews for the viewers to have an insight on us. Just thought you'd like to know."

Sero just rolled his eyes and looked away from everyone for a moment.

****

"Look, I'm not that much into reality tv, but my mother always watches both reality shows and soap operas. So, this whole thing about where people pour their heart out to the camera to confess their secrets is a stupid way to get people's attention." Sero crossed his arms, and was still looking at the camera. "These interviews are overused and overrated when it comes to reality shows. I hate these interviews."