Twenty Eight - Greeting

Start from the beginning

"Oi, Emma!" Mikey yelled and Emma bursted laughing from behind. "Ken-chin, move out of the way," he demanded.

Draken-kun playfully grinned and shook his head while his arms crossed. "Forget it, Mikey. We won't show it to anyone. Right, Emma?"

Emma popped her head from behind and made a thinking face. "Hm... maybe Hina-chan and the whole gang?" She chuckled again when Mikey tried to get past Draken-kun.

"Ah, forget it." Mikey waved a hand, going back to his seat.

Emma and Draken-kun chortled at him before facing me.

"Merry Christmas, Delle-chan!" She greeted.

"Merry Christmas, Delle," Draken-kun also said

I let out my smiles, standing to approach them. "Merry Christmas to you two."

"Did you guys watch the caroling?" Emma asked.

"Not yet. It's just about to start."

"Let's go watch them!"

Things were simple, but it's better than I thought it'd be especially when Emma and I forced the two to sing along with the choir. It took us a lot of energy before we got to convince them. Of course, there's an exchange for that.

For Mikey, it's food. Again. For Draken-kun, surprisingly, it's also food. We ordered chicken, strawberry cake again, some drinks, and the hot curry Draken-kun requested.

As for Emma, all she wanted was to take photos together, and that leaves Mikey as the photographer which was so funny

As for Emma, all she wanted was to take photos together, and that leaves Mikey as the photographer which was so funny. Mikey grunted, trying to do a group photo just like how he tried when we went for caroling.

As expected, all those photos were blurry and Mikey received a lot of punches from Emma because of that. And of course, Draken-kun and I just laughed at the two.

We then prayed for the food first and began eating again. I only took a small slice of each because I was too full to even eat while the person in front of me's still as greedy when it comes to food.

"Oi, Mikey," Draken-kun uttered. "Didn't you eat just an hour ago?"

"Yep," he said, taking a spoonful of the dish. "Why, Ken-chin?"

Draken-kun sighed and shook his head as he looked at me. "He's an expensive lover, Delle. Think twice," he said, snorting.

"Ha?" Mikey reacted, already done with his plate. "I paid for this, y'know!"

"Ha? You? How?"

Their glares were cut off when Mikey looked away and unexpectedly yawned the exact same time that I did, causing the other two to grin at us.

"I just realized this now," Emma spoke, getting our attention. "But you both are always yawning. You're both always sleepy."

I snorted, remembering that one time I fell asleep behind him and how Mikey also falls asleep all the time.